Lt. Commander
# 121
02-23-2010, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofftillman View Post
I am guessing that if you make a female with really unusual proportions then put the Mirror Uniform out fit on she ....er pops out of the costume.
Sure that might be the case with this particular top. But based on how relatively "fully clothed" characters are here when compared to what you can get away with in CO or CoX the idea of worrying about a bit of extra skin showing here seems vaguely humorous to me to say the least. :p
Lt. Commander
# 122
02-23-2010, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
Sure that might be the case with this particular top. But based on how relatively "fully clothed" characters are here when compared to what you can get away with in CO or CoX the idea of worrying about a bit of extra skin showing here seems vaguely humorous to me to say the least. :p
Oh I agree with you but i am trying to figure out exactly what the problem is.
Lt. Commander
# 123
02-23-2010, 09:56 PM
Thank you Matt for letting us know what is going on.
It is a shame it's going to take a while to get this.

My subscription will be ending in another week and Ill be back playing CO
I feel CO lifetimers deserve some type of compensation for this delay.
I'd be happy with a free month of STO once the MU uniform has been added.
And the ISS prefix for our space ships.
Lt. Commander
# 124
02-23-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberNova
Thank you Matt for letting us know what is going on.
It is a shame it's going to take a while to get this.

My subscription will be ending in another week and Ill be back playing CO
I feel CO lifetimers deserve some type of compensation for this delay.
I'd be happy with a free month of STO once the MU uniform has been added.
And the ISS prefix for our space ships.
While we could probably make a good argument that some kind of 'compensation' for the delay is in order I'm not really in the mood to nitpick about it.

On the other hand your idea of throwing in the ISS prefix for our ships is a good idea regardless. The code for the "NCC or NX" selection box is already in place so adding a new choice for ISS should be a trivial matter.
Lt. Commander
# 125
02-23-2010, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Hello all,

Getting the full Female Mirror Universe costume pieces out for player use is something we are working towards. And yes, the one we are currently planning is the one Uhura wore in "Mirror, Mirror", bare midriff included.

We have a fairly extensive Alien creator in STO, allowing all sorts of different alien looks for the head of your avatar, from classically clean and attractive to monstrous and grotesque. With very skimpy outfits like the Mirror Universe top, you will be able to see lots of skin and we want to eventually allow a similar level of customization there. Right now we don't have those bare chest assets ready.

The Mirror Universe Female uniforms are indeed coming, but they are not right around the corner. That being said, we are very much aware of the wants and needs for them, and are working on it.
Let's see. You sold these uniforms nearly a year ago, and you're going to get them into the game... eventually. You know, when you get around to it. That's just great. So glad to see that your development quality and business ethics are living up the the quality standards set by your customer service department.
Lt. Commander
# 126
02-23-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexiom
Let's see. You sold these uniforms nearly a year ago, and you're going to get them into the game... eventually. You know, when you get around to it. That's just great. So glad to see that your development quality and business ethics are living up the the quality standards set by your customer service department.
yeah maybe in 7 months we'll hear about how their getting around to making proper ToS uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 127
02-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the update Matt. I'm glad to hear you're taking the trouble to make the skin texture options available.
Lt. Commander
# 128
02-23-2010, 11:35 PM
thanks for the answer (at last), as other I am surprised to see that a thing sold 7 months ago is still in creation...
bravo to Cryptic to sold a thing and put people on it after the release
Lt. Commander
# 129 Awesome!
02-23-2010, 11:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Hello all,

Getting the full Female Mirror Universe costume pieces out for player use is something we are working towards. And yes, the one we are currently planning is the one Uhura wore in "Mirror, Mirror", bare midriff included.

We have a fairly extensive Alien creator in STO, allowing all sorts of different alien looks for the head of your avatar, from classically clean and attractive to monstrous and grotesque. With very skimpy outfits like the Mirror Universe top, you will be able to see lots of skin and we want to eventually allow a similar level of customization there. Right now we don't have those bare chest assets ready.

The Mirror Universe Female uniforms are indeed coming, but they are not right around the corner. That being said, we are very much aware of the wants and needs for them, and are working on it.
Thank you so so so SO Much!! *huggs*
Lt. Commander
# 130
02-24-2010, 02:04 AM
I am happy to see a dev response on this and agree with the better late than never sentiment.