Lt. Commander
# 171
04-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
..Wait what? when did this happen?
They updated the test server a few hours ago. Female TOS is there too.
Lt. Commander
# 172
04-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
They updated the test server a few hours ago. Female TOS is there too.
FRACK!!! The new version keeps crashing every time I start it up.

edit: And this time it DLed a second patch. Weird.
Lt. Commander
# 173
04-28-2010, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
FRACK!!! The new version keeps crashing every time I start it up.

edit: And this time it DLed a second patch. Weird.
That happened to me too. There's a corrupted file somewhere in the patch. I deleted my \Playtest files and repatched the whole 11gb to get it working. Others are reporting that verify or a copy from live folders fixed it. Try that.
Lt. Commander
# 174
04-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
That happened to me too. There's a corrupted file somewhere in the patch. I deleted my \Playtest files and repatched the whole 11gb to get it working. Others are reporting that verify or a copy from live folders fixed it. Try that.
Finally worked after the second DL.

*examines* Ok, buy the relevant artist a case of beer and then patch these into the Live update this morning, I say :p
Lt. Commander
# 175
04-28-2010, 11:06 PM
LOL They really need to add a Beer Fund to the C-Store. They did amazing work on the female uniforms. The TOS tops and bottoms are blended in perfectly to look like a one piece. Hell yeah they deserve some beer!
Lt. Commander
# 176
04-29-2010, 01:26 AM
The new uniform pieces are excellent. The only beef I have, and it's minor, is that Trill spots are the only full-body markings available, and they require the character to be a Trill to use them. Aside from that, I'm very happy with the new parts. Between the TOS "split" skirt and the MU top, even the most climate-controlled bridge must feel awfully drafty
Lt. Commander
# 177
04-29-2010, 02:39 AM
What CRYPTIC should come out and say is that they have bigger fish to fry, and the mirror universe costumes was offered to such a minority of prelaunch lifetime subscribers that it has been put on the back burner. The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few....... OH and Further more I am extremely disappointed that you offered something to CO lifers that you did not offer STO prelaunch LIFERS. Especially the ones who helped you with ideas when STO was still on the drawing boards!!! (SINCE 2008)
Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 178
04-29-2010, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
What CRYPTIC should come out and say is that they have bigger fish to fry, and the mirror universe costumes was offered to such a minority of prelaunch lifetime subscribers that it has been put on the back burner. The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few....... OH and Further more I am extremely disappointed that you offered something to CO lifers that you did not offer STO prelaunch LIFERS. Especially the ones who helped you with ideas when STO was still on the drawing boards!!! (SINCE 2008)
Thanks.

Until these are patched into Live, they're goods specifically promised as part of purchased packages but not yet delivered. They're nothing 'offered' beyond what was strictly paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 179
04-29-2010, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Thanks.
meh give it awhile .. with god on our side they'll end up in the C-store then its a case of... my ship pew pew pew... vulcan BOOM!
Lt. Commander
# 180
05-04-2010, 07:44 AM
So the mirror universe costumes are only available if you have both CO and STO lifetime subs? Or can you get if you just have the STO lifetime sub?