Lt. Commander
# 181
05-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bender86 View Post
So the mirror universe costumes are only available if you have both CO and STO lifetime subs? Or can you get if you just have the STO lifetime sub?
They're currently only available if you purchased the CO lifetime sub back when they had the promotion.
Lt. Commander
# 182
05-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
So the mirror universe costumes are only available if you have both CO and STO lifetime subs? Or can you get if you just have the STO lifetime sub?
CO lifetime and any STO sub - the latter just so you can log in and use it.
Lt. Commander
# 183
05-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Well that to me is kinda dumb, I mean yeah great makes people try a different game but I'm not one to have more than 1 subscription for an online game. Maybe I'm weird, but I'd probably only have two MMO subs, nothing more, hopefully they'll make the clothes available later or in the c'store.
Lt. Commander
# 184
05-04-2010, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Well that to me is kinda dumb, I mean yeah great makes people try a different game but I'm not one to have more than 1 subscription for an online game. Maybe I'm weird, but I'd probably only have two MMO subs, nothing more, hopefully they'll make the clothes available later or in the c'store.
Well, it's not like they just went and said "oh, let's put these in for the CO lifers!". They sold this package months before even STO's beta (along with closed beta access to STO) and only just in 1.1 managed to actually deliver the female version of the uniform.

But yeah. The exclusives have gotten absurd since and the writing was there on the wall to begin with.
Lt. Commander
# 185
05-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Well, it's not like they just went and said "oh, let's put these in for the CO lifers!". They sold this package months before even STO's beta (along with closed beta access to STO) and only just in 1.1 managed to actually deliver the female version of the uniform.

But yeah. The exclusives have gotten absurd since and the writing was there on the wall to begin with.
I don't think CRYPTIC knows the definition of exclusive.....
Lt. Commander
# 186
05-05-2010, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
I don't think CRYPTIC knows the definition of exclusive.....
Let's just hope they don't start giving away free Mirror Mirror uniforms like they did for TOS. 1000 free TOS uniforms made my STO pre-order less special
Lt. Commander
# 187
05-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligator View Post
Let's just hope they don't start giving away free Mirror Mirror uniforms like they did for TOS. 1000 free TOS uniforms made my STO pre-order less special
lol 1000 free mu uniforms :O works for me
Lt. Commander
# 188 that is.... stupid.
05-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Ok, if Champions online suscriptor has a "special" "uniform", from his game, to be used on star trek online.... Ok

But, a special custome from star trek world, closed to everybody on Star Trek online is in a word: stupid.

if you can make more off duty wear (even more wear slots), and uniform options the final result will be great. And A better system to wear or wear off the uniform more quick.

The game is a good game, maybe there is too few sites to "socializate" with another chars, but you can upgrade many things.

But please, give the odds to every players to take the mirror uniform options.

Thanks to everybody for too many greats experiences playing on this game.
Lt. Commander
# 189
05-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alligator View Post
I have the TOS uniforms not from a preorder but mine were included with the DDE of the game not as a preorder bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 190
05-06-2010, 04:08 PM
You know, I find myself thinking.

The MU uniforms are, from what I've noticed ingame, not particulrly in demand as uniforms.

They're in demand as clothing that isn't stuck one notch below 'burqa'.

Let's get more snazzy, figure-flattering stuff - for males and females - in-game as off-duty uniforms, and I suspect some of the issues will go away.