Lt. Commander
# 11
02-12-2010, 11:10 PM
signed. sounds good to me!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2010, 11:18 PM
Be cooler to see them on females any way. Granted I've seen no mirror uniforms at all. I went with Amazon and got the Borg crew member. Haven't added em to my group yet. Me I like the game, but yeah there should be a uniform for all charters that want to use them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic Customer Service
*Currently the Mirror Universe top is exclusively for males. If you would like that changed please start a suggestions thread on the forums in the proper channels. Our dev team checks regularly for suggestions.
I'm extremely disappointed almost to the point of outrage.

A costume for Mirror Females has already been made as there is a NPC in-game with this uniform. I forget which mission she's in - one of the early ones.This is rather lazy of them.

Also, the male mirror shirt looks nice but it is very plain compared to what was shown in TOS (no decoration pins, knife holster, etc). No pants were made for this shirt. In TOS Mirror Mirror they wore knee-high boots with the pant legs tucked in. We have to use cut-offs instead (all other pant options bug the sash!!!). Kirks gold sleeveless vest is also not available. It should have done been better.

As of now, I see no reason to buy ANY uniforms from the C-Store in the future because they have not shown quality work in my opinion. I was looking forward to buying additional costumes but now I think they have lost my patronage in this area.

Fix is up and do quality, detailed, accurate work (we should see Mirror Female uniform IDENTICAL to the in-game NPC. DON'T SKIMP ON THE DETAILS!!) then I will change my mind.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Well thats complete BS. Sign me up for the female version of the mirror universe outfit. Especially since , as people have already mentioned, that they are already in game.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Costume Equality
02-13-2010, 12:01 AM
It really upsets me (Champions Online) when a game that has parts for one side, does not have parts on the other side. For example, different hands for your Heroes. Anyone who has made a Hero and a Heroine on Champions Online knows what I am talking about if you did so before they decided to add the additional hands to the female side.

Here we go again with uniforms. Sure, the males should not get skirts, but they should get something cool as well. Something that is for guys that girls just don't wear. I'm sure there's something...

The females should get Mirror Mirror stuff as well. They don't even get the gloves?!?!? Same mistake as Champions Online yet again!

And while we're at it, we definitely need more hair choices in the long department.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-13-2010, 12:45 AM
Don't even know why we would have to suggest this as it should of been giving without even asking. Mirror Universe in STO as a bonus means you should have a least a male and female version. On top of that rubbing it in our faces with NPC wearing this stuff for 2 weeks now.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirror-Master
I'm extremely disappointed almost to the point of outrage.

Fix is up and do quality, detailed, accurate work (we should see Mirror Female uniform IDENTICAL to the in-game NPC. DON'T SKIMP ON THE DETAILS!!) then I will change my mind.
Almost? ALMOST!? I'm ****ed, frothing, and grabbing my torch and pitchfork right ****ING now.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-13-2010, 01:25 AM
I am deeply disturbed by the suggestion that we ought to ask nicely in order to possibly at some unspecified time in the future receive something that we have already paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-13-2010, 01:38 AM
I already voiced my opinion on the General Gameplay forum; I am seriously considering writing about this on other game forum, you know the ones that people read to determine if they want to buy a game?

I think it is insulting that they don't consider females to be important enough to warrant uniforms, especially when they never indicated anything (and still haven't) that the Mirror Mirror uniforms were only for guys.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-13-2010, 01:39 AM
The developers have said several times they were working on the MU skirt, which obviously implies there will be one.

I don't think the person who answered the ticket knew what they were talking about.