Lt. Commander
# 31
02-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by desseb View Post
Huh, no wonder I never saw this option. My captain and all my BOs are all females. I have no intention of playing a male character so I will currently not be able to benefit from the promised perk of the CO lifetime sub...
Um, ditto.

Glad to see the skirts and thigh high boots in the costume editor. Just one more step and I'm in Mirror heaven.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-13-2010, 07:10 AM
Females make up a rather LARGE portion of Star Trek's fan-base.

They (and us males) want to see Mirror Universe items for women. I am sad enough not having the "Kirk-top" for the men included.

And this uniform is ALREADY in-game; an NPC is WEARING it already.

Lt. Commander
# 33
02-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Us CO life timers paid for it as part of the package. If they turn this into a male only club, there could be some serious ramifications.

Outspoken voices have made changes in the past. We need to let them know our dissatisfaction.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
I sent Phoxe a very politely-worded PM asking about this. Maybe I'll even get a response!
Well for what's it's worth I just sent a few "politely-worded PMs" to the Devs about this as well. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon - I'm very close to having to change my sig line which is something I'd rather not have to do.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-13-2010, 12:25 PM
I'd also like the Sash fixed, it is currently bugged with most pants choices.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-13-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm suprised you even recieved a response, even more suprised that they apparently read the forums to see what the players actually think.

But even though i don't have access to miror unifoms i hope you all get them soon, think its a drag that they weren't already in the game in the first place Especially if they are using them to motivate people to buy a subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
Well for what's it's worth I just sent a few "politely-worded PMs" to the Devs about this as well. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon - I'm very close to having to change my sig line which is something I'd rather not have to do.
I sent a rather detailed "legally-worded" ticket to the billing department about this.

I noted that a reasonably-minded person would have read the advertisement for the CO lifetime sub as meaning we'd get complete Mirror Universe uniforms, top and bottom, for both male and female characters (not just a partial male outfit).

I also mentioned that DDE purchasers have received the characteristic female MU knee-high boots which was not actually part of their offer, but which we had actually purchased but have not received.

I mentioned that if they're not planning to provide complete male and female uniform sets as advertised, a full refund to CO Lifetime Subscribers might be in order. I made it clear all I really wanted was the uniforms and I wasn't just looking for a refund.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-13-2010, 08:25 PM
Well I got a fairly quick reply to a PM I sent to a Cryptic rep on this situation. I was told that this issue is "already being addressed" and that I should "stay tuned to the forums for future information". I'm hopeful that can be taken as good news in some form or fashion.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Wow.. I just read this for the first time today. Really hope that Cryptic fixes this. I actually think that I saw some of them in game at some point on NPCs. Please fix this Cryptic and give the ladies their Mirror Universe Uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-13-2010, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lothic View Post
Well I got a fairly quick reply to a PM I sent to a Cryptic rep on this situation. I was told that this issue is "already being addressed" and that I should "stay tuned to the forums for future information". I'm hopeful that can be taken as good news in some form or fashion.
well I hope you are right. I only play female character so that mean I am out of luck for a outfit I was looking forward to seeing.