Ensign
# 21 Why can't we swim on Risa?
06-11-2014, 05:16 PM
And here I was hoping that they would add a "Swimming" emote so we could swim around the waters of risa.

Also, I haven't been able to knock down anyone elses sand castles. Do we have to sign on a mission to do that?
Commander
# 22
06-11-2014, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idashla View Post
Also, I haven't been able to knock down anyone elses sand castles. Do we have to sign on a mission to do that?
You have to progress your castle building accolade far enough to gain that ability and the castle you want to topple has to be finished for enough time. I think its one min.
Empire Veteran
# 23
06-11-2014, 07:25 PM
Quote:
And here I was hoping that they would add a "Swimming" emote so we could swim around the waters of risa.

Eh I'd wait for them to be able to solve remedial problems before asking them to build new stuff. I'm taking a pool on if they will allow the costume problem to hit the 2 year mark or not lol.

Last edited by zeuxidemus001; 06-11-2014 at 07:31 PM.
Lieutenant
# 24
06-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Summer event is BS with more bug's then last year its a complete waist of time !
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

Career Officer
# 25
06-11-2014, 10:38 PM
Quote:
I believe you have to build five different sandcastles to unlock the ability to kick them over.
Captain
# 26
06-11-2014, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
The Blooming was bad even before S9. I just set it to very low and all seems fine.
The bloom was not as bright before Season 9 with "Bloom quality" set to "High". You can see the differences in the my Tribble thread.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh....php?t=1052201

In any case, these screenshots show that there is a problem with high bloom quality now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
Risa
Low bloom quality: 1, 2, 3
High Bloom quality: 1, 2, 3

Nimbus III
Low bloom quality: 1
High bloom quality: 1

Starfleet Academy
Low bloom quality: 1, 2
High bloom quality: 1, 2
Commander
# 27
06-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Plenty of good fixes here, sure they'll be appreciated when they go live today, shame we can't actually check them first but oh well.

Will there be any fixes/changes being made to the powerboard race in the foreseeable future?
As someone who has 2 manned KAGE, 3 manned IGE and CGE, got 8:50 left on the clock (we've since beaten it) as our IGE Speed Run time, been here longer than my join date suggests and put in the effort to learn the game for myself, I would like to put it to you that I know what I'm doing.

Last edited by tarastheslayer; 06-12-2014 at 01:56 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 28
06-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajmyis View Post
whoa wait a min, you mean to tell that if I just kill one plant killer, and dont shoot the other two I get more marks o.O.... I ask because you know, work smarter not harder
good luck getting anyone in the zone to cooperate.
im pretty sure cryptic are trolling us with this one.
free jkname
HouseOfBeautiful.org | /channel_join House of Beautiful
free t5 access for all!! | /channel_join NoP Public Service
Captain
# 29
06-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajmyis View Post
whoa wait a min, you mean to tell that if I just kill one plant killer, and dont shoot the other two I get more marks o.O.... I ask because you know, work smarter not harder
No, only if you persuade all others in the zone to only down one and don't kill the others (your participation does in some way affect the marks you get, but it's a somewhat different and even crazier animal).
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Career Officer
# 30
06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
can some one tell me the letter and number for color white for bikini or show me in a pic to meany imo that look white before this patch i thought i was using white
swimwear off risa not fixed
system Lord Baal is dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by valoreah View Post
It's not their fault you feel trolled by the new ability to be immune to your disco ball, sorry'boutit.