Starfleet Veteran
# 31
06-13-2014, 05:07 AM
Ha, that's the first time I've heard of the Marks for the planet killers being wrong. Whoops. Yeah, that needs a fix.
Republic Veteran
# 32
06-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
so how about doing something about the unidine zone end rewards? you know, how killing less planet killers gives you more marks then killing them all?
I've been in enough instances where everyone is at a single place when the planet killers spawn and then, instead of all surging to the same (closest) planet killer to kill them in an orderly fashion, fekkin' split up and make it impossible for anyone to get all 3. Mark wise, I never saw any bonus for my only being able to kill 2 of the 3 Planet Killers as opposed to doing all 3. In fact, I always received a lower number on getting only 2 because some folks decided they didn't want to go with the main group. (maybe they didn't like the massive lag/frame drop of going with the main group?)
Captain
# 33
06-13-2014, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelsilhouette View Post
I've been in enough instances where everyone is at a single place when the planet killers spawn and then, instead of all surging to the same (closest) planet killer to kill them in an orderly fashion, fekkin' split up and make it impossible for anyone to get all 3. Mark wise, I never saw any bonus for my only being able to kill 2 of the 3 Planet Killers as opposed to doing all 3. In fact, I always received a lower number on getting only 2 because some folks decided they didn't want to go with the main group. (maybe they didn't like the massive lag/frame drop of going with the main group?)
You misunderstand. This 60-90-120 mark issue isn't about how many Planet killers your ship damages. It is a zone wide reward for how many Planet Killers in total are killed in a zone. Since it is incredibly rare to happen on a zone where players are unable to kill all three Planet killers (or are aware of the inverted reward ratio), you'll pretty much always get the lowest reward*.

*Note: The actual amount of marks you get after the Planet killer stage also takes into account your activity (or lack of it) in the point taking stage of the zone. Thus it will vary.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Add Tier 6 staple KDF ship types: Carrier and Bird of prey.
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!