Lt. Commander
# 1 Rebalance PvP
02-11-2010, 11:17 PM
PvPing after the latest patch is a real pain in the butt. There needs to be a side cap. I was in a game just a bit ago where it was 4 on 10. Hardly balanced imho. There needs to be a player to player ratio balance for pvp matches. Not level restricting of course but just make it so the odds are a bit more even.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 11:21 PM
it's broken or at least working as intended if not working was the intention
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 07:26 AM
The cap&hold games seem seriously unbalanced lately.

Last night I was in a 1v10. As the one. I played a half a dozen matches, and in none of them had more than 3 on one side vs a full team on the other.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaglug View Post
The cap&hold games seem seriously unbalanced lately.

Last night I was in a 1v10. As the one. I played a half a dozen matches, and in none of them had more than 3 on one side vs a full team on the other.
the capture maps are funny as there is always afkers present and the other players capture and make it complete.... so its bot heaven.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
the capture maps are funny as there is always afkers present and the other players capture and make it complete.... so its bot heaven.
I agree that afkers can be issues in any map, but recently the problems I've seen have nothing to do with bots. Checking the scoreboard was showing only one/two/three on the Klingon side with a full load of Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 08:00 AM
I just hit Tier II (I assume that is level 11 to something) and I noticed that there are A LOT more Feds than Klingons PvPing in in that Tier. I was seeing 74 Feds and 3 Klingons in the queue. I was surprised as this was not the case in Tier I.

If this continues, one thing we could do is only PvP in house battles.