Lt. Commander
# 1 A Piece of the Action:
02-12-2010, 12:59 PM
A Piece of the Action:

So the other day me and my BO Crew are on this Assignment to visit this Space Station that we think might be involved in some shady dealings with some stolen Federation Supplies.

The proprietor of the Station isn’t being very cooperative in this little investigation that we’re doing so we decide to hassle him a little. See if we can get him on any Federation Violations that might give us some leverage against him.

We decide we want to go nock back a few at this bar we’ve heard about and start snooping around the Holodeck Suits, the other patrons at the bar took exception to this and wanted to start a little bar fight but me and my crew have other ideas about this so we take out our phasers and disrupters and blast the HE77 out of these guys, I mean we vaporize there &$$. Then we start pilfering thought the Stations supplies and I find this sweet MarkII Phaser Rifle, It’s a good thing to ‘cause the next corner we go around there are all these Klingons so me and my Crew start toasting these guys too.

Then we find this sweet looking piece of tail that the klingons got locked up and I convincer her to com back to the ship with me for a little quality time, but D&m if there’s not more Klingons out here to so we start basting them out of the sky. I don’t know what happened to the Sweet little thing ‘cause she just vanishes off the ship and my Main Squeeze on my Crew says its time to get out of Dodge so we take what ever we can find in the Sector and Warp off to see our fence at Memory Alpha we got some Premo goods to trade with him.

I love bein’ with the Fed’s cause I get to take what I want when I want and get to FRAG Klingons just for fun.

LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 01:00 PM
I feel i've been mislead into reading that

cool story none the less
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I feel i've been mislead into reading that

cool story none the less
Agreed, it totally sounded like a confessional in one of 'those' magazines.

But the writing was good. Thanks for sharing!