Career Officer
# 11
06-12-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admrenlarreck View Post
Thanks! I'll update the links. Hopefully this will be friendlier on various browsers.
Take a look at my Foundry missions!

Conjoined
, Re-emergence, and . . .

Captain
# 12
06-12-2014, 04:03 PM
your welcome. Also I bought a couple of the blue doffs, they are Unique so you can only get each one once.

ORDEROFPERSISTANCE CHATCHANNEL Album of my S8 Crash sigs. Free use to any who want them!
http://s179.photobucket.com/user/fis...line/s8%20sigs
Rihannsu
# 13
06-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Outstanding post/guide. Thanks Denizenvi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjgee View Post
Great post. It's a shame that the Dev posts aren't as good as yours.
Agreed 100%

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Captain
# 14
06-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anodynes View Post
Two purple non-Biologist Science doffs without either critical trait gives 20% chance. For everyone that doesn't know, you don't use Biologists on these assignments because there is effectively no failure or disaster chance, so using something that increases success will cost you critical chance, since that increase in success rate can only come from the critical rate.

This isn't true. A Tufted bird will trade in for the same amount of marks as one level of development higher of a regular bird. For example, a Tufted Adult bird will trade in for 60 marks, the same amount as a Normal Senior, and a Tufted Senior will trade in for 100 marks.
Wtf.. only 60 marks?? only 100 marks??? ow, im happy i am not planning to sell my fancy birds.. lol. I was not interested in marks, but now that i know that you only get that ammount, even less lol.
Survivor of Romulus
# 15 Bird Buffs?
06-24-2014, 04:55 AM
Anyone know which one of the birds gives you the +0.05 Inertia buff? And if there are others to get? I know there is at least one with that inertia buff, one of my fleetmates linked it when he got lucky and got it in the first couple of days of raising a bird, but I can't remember which bird it was.
Captain
# 16
07-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangervegas View Post
Anyone know which one of the birds gives you the +0.05 Inertia buff? And if there are others to get? I know there is at least one with that inertia buff, one of my fleetmates linked it when he got lucky and got it in the first couple of days of raising a bird, but I can't remember which bird it was.
none of them give an inertia buff.... or any other buff for that matter. They are pets you can raise for vanity use or to sell for marks.... that is it.
LtGen. Mara Navar, IKS Rozhenko, Mogh Battle-Cruiser (Orion, KDF Tactical Officer)
VADM T'Prel Movar, RRW Imperator Scimitar Warbird (Fed-Romulan Tactical Officer) - Commissar - Fleet Executive Officer Armageddon Steel Legion
VADM Genestra, USS Audacious, Venture-X Dreadnaught (Betazoid, Fed Engineering Officer)
VADM Lenara Jomm, USS Heraclitus, Vesta Class (Joined Trill, Fed Science Officer)
Rihannsu
# 17
07-05-2014, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangervegas View Post
Yeah, what Tekehd said: Birds are cosmetic pets only.

Perhaps you're thinking of the Lohlunat Tribble?

Details:
http://sto.gamepedia.com/Lohlunat_Tribble

Scroll down to "Notes" for instructions on how to get one.
If needed, see also this page regarding Tribble Breeding.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Ensign
The last week or so I have seen actual players with the Paradise Birds as their very own pet. I have tried in game to ask them how they got them, and yet none will reply. Suspicious...

Either way, I have a screen shot from in game where one is right there beside the player who has it as a pet. So my question is, how do we obtain it? Because they look way cooler than the ones currently allowed through the Ornithologist Doff Missions. I have sent Cryptic a ticket about it too...with the image, awaiting advice from them.

If I could send an attachment on here of it I would let all see it so they could understand my conundrum. This is according to my posting rules as follows