Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Rihannsu
# 11
06-12-2014, 11:44 AM
just yesterday i bought the cell ship... 77 mill....HAhaHA... anyway, lets see how much will cost the voth ship on exchangue.... can you tell me if it is a good fun ship?
Career Officer
# 12
06-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baratgab View Post
Anyone has tips on how much reduction should we expect in the cell ship's exchange price? I suppose it will drop due to all the people who open the Duty Officer pack for the Voth Bulwark.
Last time it dropped from low 90's to low 60's. It has only rebounded to high 70's. So maybe now low 50's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
. . . QA runs through it a bunch, and if there is a major problem, only the files necessary to fix that issue are allowed in.
Rihannsu
# 13
06-12-2014, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
The JHAS ship promo is not currently running, so no Rom Survivor DOff Pack (or any other pack) during this promo has a chance to drop the JHAS.
Some people still have unopened promotional boxes from the previous Doff Pack promo. I was wondering about those, whether they're different from the new one, or has the reward been changed.

But vocmcp already answered that, thanks.
Rihannsu
# 14
06-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adarus77 View Post
just yesterday i bought the cell ship... 77 mill....HAhaHA... anyway, lets see how much will cost the voth ship on exchangue.... can you tell me if it is a good fun ship?
Yes, it's a great tank, and not too bad at DPS.
(I did NOT create this fan art) Sorry for any strange typos, I'm cursed with this spell check...
JOIN OUR CULT OR DROWN UNDER OUR UNSTOPPABLE WAKE! Children: 170 (more or less)
Jupiter Concept
Quote:
Originally Posted by induperator View Post
Anyone that enjoys games where you wipe out humanity has good taste.
Ensign
# 15
06-12-2014, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
The JHAS ship promo is not currently running, so no Rom Survivor DOff Pack (or any other pack) during this promo has a chance to drop the JHAS.

The Rom Survivor DOff Pack has a chance to drop the Voth Bulwark ship and/or the Suliban Cell ship. But only if you are incredibly incredibly lucky

~CaptainSmirk
This is confusing to me. The Bulwark promo pack and the JHAS promo pack share identical item names and identical tooltip descriptions. The only ways to tell them apart is to read the item Info or to view the item icons to determine which ship name or image is present, respectively.

I am also confused by the statement that no "other pack", during this promotion, has a chance to drop the JHAS when the item Info for the items named [Promotion! - Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack] (specifically the ones with the JHAS depicted in the item icon) clearly state, "Opening this pack will give a Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack, as well as either 10 lobi crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship!". Could you clarify which statement is accurate?

Perhaps you meant to say no [Promotion! - Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack] purchased from the C-Store during this promotion has a chance to drop the JHAS, but that the old promo packs with the same name, but differing icons and Info, continue to work as described when they were released:

Quote:
Only packs purchased during this promotion can be opened for the ship, but those packs can now be opened any time after the event ends to still get a chance at the ship.
Empire Veteran
# 16
06-12-2014, 01:11 PM
Out of curiosity, why the romulan survivor pack?
Why not another new pack?
According to the guy who made the duty officer system, it wouldn't take too long to make new ones. Like a day.
Why not put a little effort to make a new one?
Career Officer
# 17 Odds of Winning??
06-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Can someone please post the odds of willing please?
Empire Veteran
# 18
06-12-2014, 01:48 PM
It is either .5% or one in 200 packs.
Ensign
# 19
06-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
It is either .5% or one in 200 packs.
Could I get a link to the source of that figure?
Empire Veteran
# 20
06-12-2014, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoxx View Post
Could I get a link to the source of that figure?
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1142341&page=2