Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,080
# 1 Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling
06-12-2014, 05:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
You.. You are just waiting, like a spider in it's web. Aren't you?
Yes. Yes, I am.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!

*evil chuckles*

Hail Ba'al!

Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
# 2
06-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post

Hail Ba'al!
Ba'al is small next to his master, Anubis.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdpbq7mE5A

Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis... the galaxy's one true powerful god

PS even Ba'al serves Anubis
Join date - 23rd of december 2008.

just cos you edit your sig to put a fake join date in, does not make it a correct join date.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,080
# 3
06-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
Ba'al is small next to his master, Anubis.....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhdpbq7mE5A

Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis, Hail Anubis... the galaxy's one true powerful god

PS even Ba'al serves Anubis
(OOC: The point of the joke is that Ba'al tried the whole change-the-timeline thing again, and that I sold out Earth to him in exchange for free dental and half of Australia. As part of that, we assume that Ba'al not only read the Evil Overlord List, but also betrayed literally every other System Lord and used his two previous timelines of experience to subvert all of their superweapons.)

IC:

Bah, Anubis was weak! He, too, kneeled before Ba'al! Before we forcibly de-Ascended him and dropped him into a volcano, of course.

Hail Ba'al!
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
# 4
06-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
(OOC: The point of the joke is that Ba'al tried the whole change-the-timeline thing again, and that I sold out Earth to him in exchange for free dental and half of Australia. As part of that, we assume that Ba'al not only read the Evil Overlord List, but also betrayed literally every other System Lord and used his two previous timelines of experience to subvert all of their superweapons.)

IC:

Bah, Anubis was weak! He, too, kneeled before Ba'al! Before we forcibly de-Ascended him and dropped him into a volcano, of course.

Hail Ba'al!

that never happend

ba'al is and always was one of Anubis minons lol. the Acended beings never fully kicked him out. and when he had his fighr with Ohma no one knows what happend after the fight they just vanished in to thin air.

Morgan Le Fay had a big fight with Adria in SG1 in a episode later she returned after the fight, so anubis is still alive hes a smart goa'uld and knows how the game works.

the super weapons as you say the gate destroyer and that big ship they both had was not goa'uld tech it was alteran tech that anubis found, any gater would know the truth. and sorry to burst your bubble

anubis is pure evil and at one point destroyed the goa'uld system lords, and a few of them served him in both timelines every1 did that incudes ba'al.
Join date - 23rd of december 2008.

just cos you edit your sig to put a fake join date in, does not make it a correct join date.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,080
# 5
06-12-2014, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
that never happend

ba'al is and always was one of Anubis minons lol. the Acended beings never fully kicked him out. and when he had his fighr with Ohma no one knows what happend after the fight they just vanished in to thin air.

Morgan Le Fay had a big fight with Adria in SG1 in a episode later she returned after the fight, so anubis is still alive hes a smart goa'uld and knows how the game works.

the super weapons as you say the gate destroyer and that big ship they both had was not goa'uld tech it was alteran tech that anubis found, any gater would know the truth. and sorry to burst your bubble

anubis is pure evil and at one point destroyed the goa'uld system lords, and a few of them served him in both timelines every1 did that incudes ba'al.
(OOC)

You're forgetting SG: Continuum. Ba'al was Supreme System Lord, he had Cronus and Nirrti and Apophis bowing before him. Stands to reason he found useful toys like the Sangraal as well...

Besides. Anubis is mildly amusing, but his hamminess gets overwhelming after a while. Ba'al is snarky and looks good in a suit; ergo, I decided when I was starting the joke to serve Ba'al instead of one of the other Goa'uld.

It's a long story, going back to February. I can get a couple of links if you want; most of it's down in Ten Forward.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,080
# 6
06-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy View Post
Our weekly scheduled maintenance has begun! We expect downtime to last for*2.5hours and Ill post again once it is complete. Thanks yall!

LaughingTrendy
Welcome, Mistress! Enjoying the latest bribe--I mean, totally not-a-bribe bacon shipment?

Hail Ba'al!

Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
# 7
06-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
(OOC)

You're forgetting SG: Continuum. Ba'al was Supreme System Lord, he had Cronus and Nirrti and Apophis bowing before him. Stands to reason he found useful toys like the Sangraal as well...

Besides. Anubis is mildly amusing, but his hamminess gets overwhelming after a while. Ba'al is snarky and looks good in a suit; ergo, I decided when I was starting the joke to serve Ba'al instead of one of the other Goa'uld.

It's a long story, going back to February. I can get a couple of links if you want; most of it's down in Ten Forward.

im not disagreeing with you about ba'al he was epic, one of the best system lords lol hes funny, hes good in any place but hes not as evil as anubis.

the guy who played both of them did a real good job
Join date - 23rd of december 2008.

just cos you edit your sig to put a fake join date in, does not make it a correct join date.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 7,080
# 8
06-12-2014, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyspet1 View Post
im not disagreeing with you about ba'al he was epic, one of the best system lords lol hes funny, hes good in any place but hes not as evil as anubis.

the guy who played both of them did a real good job
Anubis was actually played by a lot of different actors. And he needed the Evil Overlord List even more than Ming the Merciless...

I still prefer Ba'al. Guy had a sweet goatee.
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 605
# 9
06-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
(OOC: The point of the joke is that Ba'al tried the whole change-the-timeline thing again, and that I sold out Earth to him in exchange for free dental and half of Australia. As part of that, we assume that Ba'al not only read the Evil Overlord List, but also betrayed literally every other System Lord and used his two previous timelines of experience to subvert all of their superweapons.)

IC:

Bah, Anubis was weak! He, too, kneeled before Ba'al! Before we forcibly de-Ascended him and dropped him into a volcano, of course.

Hail Ba'al!
Yes but in the end he did get de-Ba'aled (symbiote removal), if you bel9ieve that was the real Ba'al of course and not a clone.

As for Australia, wasn't that going to Lex Luthor?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 133
# 10
06-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
Anubis was actually played by a lot of different actors. And he needed the Evil Overlord List even more than Ming the Merciless...

I still prefer Ba'al. Guy had a sweet goatee.
what evil overlord list.... but thats meaningless if it was said in SG1 which i cant recall it, but both was great in there own way.

who knows but all i know is ba'al served him as anubis was more powerful at that time, is he dead who knows but we do know ba'al is dead but do not know if anubis is lol.
Join date - 23rd of december 2008.

just cos you edit your sig to put a fake join date in, does not make it a correct join date.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:45 PM.