Captain
# 121
06-15-2014, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjarbar View Post
Not cookies I hope as I won't have anything to bribe..I mean donate...to the Grand High Vizier in trying to push up the nepotism quota and hopefully a nice job!
He already has someone to pet. ME!
Survivor of Romulus
# 122
06-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Not cookies I hope as I won't have anything to bribe..I mean donate...to the Grand High Vizier in trying to push up the nepotism quota and hopefully a nice job!
What are your skills? We have a few openings. Including head of commerce on Sarpedon, if you're in the mood for an off-world posting...
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Captain
# 123
06-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by worffan101 View Post
What are your skills? We have a few openings. Including head of commerce on Sarpedon, if you're in the mood for an off-world posting...
Worffan, i pm you in about a few minutes. Not sure if its important but there has to be something done from my side.
Survivor of Romulus
# 124
06-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Worffan, i pm you in about a few minutes. Not sure if its important but there has to be something done from my side.
If it's a problem with the Glorious Regime, or your minions, or something, just post it here. I'm the fricking Grand Vizier, I do whatever I want to whomever I want (the Sovereign and a couple of high-level officers excepted).

Hail Ba'al!
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al! Our theme song
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
Captain
# 125
06-15-2014, 04:00 PM
Quote:
If it's a problem with the Glorious Regime, or your minions, or something, just post it here. I'm the fricking Grand Vizier, I do whatever I want to whomever I want (the Sovereign and a couple of high-level officers excepted).

Hail Ba'al!
Private matter only
Captain
# 126
06-15-2014, 04:09 PM
Quote:
I don't mind off world at all, do I get to execute the workforce if they don't meet their own quota and can I requisition my own Al'kesh?

SUPPORT THE FOUNDRY, YOUR GATEWAY TO NEW REGULAR CONTENT.
Survivor of Romulus
# 127
06-15-2014, 04:12 PM
Quote:
I don't mind off world at all, do I get to execute the workforce if they don't meet their own quota and can I requisition my own Al'kesh?
--Good.

--No. We're working on being a kinder, more genre-savvy regime than that of most Goa'uld. Seems to have worked.

--No, but we CAN get you a personal-use tel'tak. The job also comes with free dental, free health care, and a mansion, plus ten Kull Warriors as guards and enforcers.

What are your qualifications?

And Hail Ba'al!
Captain
# 128
06-15-2014, 07:41 PM
I'm back....

Vizier, I am sad to report that not all your minions passed, many with affiliations with Wraith supremisists and Jaffa radicals... I had to execute five total. Happily, none of them were majorly important!

*Muttering* Even worse, it seems organicmanfred is completely loyal... *sigh* I want to kill him so badly...

Hail Ba'al...
Survivor of Romulus
# 129
06-15-2014, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
I'm back....

Vizier, I am sad to report that not all your minions passed, many with affiliations with Wraith supremisists and Jaffa radicals... I had to execute five total. Happily, none of them were majorly important!

*Muttering* Even worse, it seems organicmanfred is completely loyal... *sigh* I want to kill him so badly...

Hail Ba'al...
Wonderful.

Only five, relatively minor traitors...

Find some loyal Minions of Ba'al (tm) to take over. Get First Prime Teal'c to make some recommendations for the Jaffa, and ask that Todd chap for which Wraith can be trusted to not go insane when we use that retrovirus to make 'em human.

Hail Ba'al!
Captain
# 130
06-15-2014, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Wonderful.

Only five, relatively minor traitors...

Find some loyal Minions of Ba'al (tm) to take over. Get First Prime Teal'c to make some recommendations for the Jaffa, and ask that Todd chap for which Wraith can be trusted to not go insane when we use that retrovirus to make 'em human.

Hail Ba'al!
Already done, of course. The Sovreign will be pleased...

Hail Ba'al!