Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,080
# 521
07-04-2014, 12:50 PM
and i will be coming along to fight...there might be something i can salvage and sell off after the battle is over - dilithium doesn't grow on trees, after all
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,935
# 522
07-04-2014, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
and i will be coming along to fight...there might be something i can salvage and sell off after the battle is over - dilithium doesn't grow on trees, after all
Actually the Science division has been working on tha-

*Looks at Jade.*

Nevermind! I must prepare and make veady for zee coming battle!

*Walks out in a hurry.*
"Change is the only constant in Reality." - Heraclitus.... Ironic, no?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,347
# 523
07-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
Actually the Science division has been working on tha-

*Looks at Jade.*

Nevermind! I must prepare and make veady for zee coming battle!

*Walks out in a hurry.*
*Follows him.*

Did you steal dilithium from the Lexington?
My Fan Fictions
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,080
# 524
07-04-2014, 01:02 PM
*follows as well* you did, didn't you? that's supposed to be MY job - i'm the pirate/bounty hunter/werewolf extraordinaire here!
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,935
# 525
07-04-2014, 01:11 PM
*Glares*
No!... at least, not the Lexington. I took it from the Enterprise-D when it was here. For destroying a Borg queen, or something like that...

*Looks around*

It's actually a pretty powerful energy source. We could use it to replace ZPMs...
"Change is the only constant in Reality." - Heraclitus.... Ironic, no?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,347
# 526
07-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
*Glares*
No!... at least, not the Lexington. I took it from the Enterprise-D when it was here. For destroying a Borg queen, or something like that...

*Looks around*

It's actually a pretty powerful energy source. We could use it to replace ZPMs...
I have a better idea! Think of it!

We could build warp cores!

Matter! Anti-matter!

Explosions! Death!

Weapon!

*Waving his arms around like a looney.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,352
# 527
07-04-2014, 01:21 PM
*Looks up from the grill as a squadron of Death Gliders take off from nearby airbase*

Damned inconsiderate, starting a war on a holiday weekend.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
not quite the same tech...remember those 'purifiers'* i gifted to the sovereign a while back?

i kind of...'liberated' some from the terrans - they're quantum torpedoes fitted with a thalaron pulse generator...think neutron bomb, only far, FAR nastier

last i checked, the federation doesn't use thalaron weaponry - nor do they have transdimensional jump drives, for that matter

(*all credit for this weapon goes to whomever came up with them for their use in Sins of the Fathers 2,Suffer the children
if anyone here has not read that 2 parter yet...READ IT, IT"S EPIC!!!!
oh, and i suppose i should provide the link for the first part too, huh? Sins of the Fathers)
(That would be @knightraider6, with some technical assistance from @patrickngo and myself. And thanks for the free plug!)

Aw, hell, my brats are getting burned... *returns to the business of grilling meat.*


"I won't try to hide behind the Law if what I stand for is what's Right."

The Masterverse Timeline / Ten Forward Fanfics
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,935
# 528
07-04-2014, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
I have a better idea! Think of it!

We could build warp cores!

Matter! Anti-matter!

Explosions! Death!

Weapon!

*Waving his arms around like a looney.*
Since we already have a rather effective FTL, and the ability to recreate Stargates, we don't need warp cores.

*Tilts head.*

But Anti-matter weapons... though could be useful... especially with the Terran Empire!

*Fist pumps*

I knew stealing would help the Regime eventually!

Hail Ba'al!
"Change is the only constant in Reality." - Heraclitus.... Ironic, no?
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 5,935
# 529
07-04-2014, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sander233 View Post
*Looks up from the grill as a squadron of Death Gliders take off from nearby airbase*

Damned inconsiderate, starting a war on a holiday weekend.



(That would be @knightraider6, with some technical assistance from @patrickngo and myself. And thanks for the free plug!)

Aw, hell, my brats are getting burned... *returns to the business of grilling meat.*
*Assassin appears.*

Would you like some help? Or some steak perhaps? I know how to cook a mean steak!

*Smiles and takes off mask.*
"Change is the only constant in Reality." - Heraclitus.... Ironic, no?
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 6,087
# 530
07-04-2014, 01:36 PM
Hey, boys, I'm back from the can, what...

Holy Ba'al.

MINION! GET ME A CONFERENCE CALL TO DARTH KUNTEL, MINISTER RYAN, FIRST PRIME TEAL'C, AND SOVEREIGN BA'AL, NOW!!!!!

Send forth all legions! Mobilize all troops! Get Ishta and the Hak'tyl on the line, call Supreme Grand Admiral Hammond and tell him to get his Texan butt out here!

And somebody tell Supreme System Lord Ba'al that we need to declare a state of war with the Terran Empire!

Make it fast, minion!

Hail Ba'al!

*straps on sword, salutes First Prime Teal'c and Admirals Carter and O'Neill*

Just the guys I wanted. Carter, I need you to find some weakness in the Terran Empire technology. First Prime, O'Neill, I need you two to mobilize all fleets and prepare to face the Terran scum at Sarpedon!

We shall prevail in the name of our salaries and our free dental care!

Hail Ba'al!
Founder and Grand Vizier of the Sovereign Ba'al joke. Hail Ba'al!
My official eternal issue: Why no muscle definition slider? Let's have some equal-opportunity sexiness, Cryptic!
PWE: NO to mandatory ARC! At least make it optional!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 AM.