Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,017
# 21
06-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
I'm rooting for Ghana on Monday, even though I'm from the USA. USA looses, they just go home. Ghana looses, they go home to an angry machete wielding mob...
Ha... you never know though. U.S. might come back to a shotgun wielding mob of undiscovered soccer hillbilly fans...
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,029
# 22
06-14-2014, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
I'm rooting for Ghana on Monday, even though I'm from the USA. USA looses, they just go home. Ghana looses, they go home to an angry machete wielding mob...
I've heard of people getting crushed by falling on top of each other at a world cup before.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,692
# 23
06-14-2014, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
Ha... you never know though. U.S. might come back to a shotgun wielding mob of undiscovered soccer hillbilly fans...
That would be as likely as getting mauled by a wild Polar Bear on a beach in Miami, in the middle of July.
You will learn that Delta Rising is the best expansion ever.YOU WILL LOVE IT.
Captain
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 11,017
# 24
06-14-2014, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjhunter View Post
That would be as likely as getting mauled by a wild Polar Bear on a beach in Miami, in the middle of July.
Those Zoo break outs man... they're rough...
Captain
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,352
# 25
06-14-2014, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntel View Post
Those Zoo break outs man... they're rough...
zoo nothing. That's Miami. The polar bear probably broke free from the drug lord's menagerie.

I'm American, and grew up playing center full in soccer/football, training on Pepsi-sponsored Pele instruction films. My brother was one of the best goalies (now goalkeepers) around, and went on to play in the minors for the Fort Myers Manatees. So, I'm really disappointed right now that I don't have television anymore. Hopefully, I'll catch a game my next visit to my father's nursing home.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,941
# 26
06-14-2014, 12:30 PM
ARGHH!!

It's not soccer. FOOTBALL.

Played with feet and a ball shaped ball. Not to be confused with any other sport played with hands and egg shaped balls .
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Career Officer
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 5,469
# 27
06-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
ARGHH!!

It's not soccer. FOOTBALL.

Played with feet and a ball shaped ball. Not to be confused with any other sport played with hands and egg shaped balls .
you mean american rugby
T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW. Been around since Dec 2010 and LTS in Apr 2013.
Quote:
The highest possible stage in moral culture is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
- Charles Darwin.
Does he have a point on STO forums? makes you wonder, huh?
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,188
# 28
06-14-2014, 02:25 PM

LOLZ Spain got crushed 5 to 1... wow... that got to suck... poor Spaniards...


We shall see who the 2014 Brazil World Cup Winner is.. :O
AKA "Comrademoco"
Join Date: February 20th, 2012
Follow me on: Twitter - Raptr - Google+ - Arc
My Gallery: Imgur
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 460
# 29
06-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Honduras is going to be winner probably.

This World Cup, the outsiders are going in hard. Everyday a surprise. Just look at todays Match Uruguay vs. Costa Rica.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 2,547
# 30
06-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by admiralcarter View Post
Honduras is going to be winner probably.

This World Cup, the outsiders are going in hard. Everyday a surprise. Just look at todays Match Uruguay vs. Costa Rica.
Was surprised about the Costa Rica win as well. I see a lot of bookies tearing their hairs out if the WC continues like this.

It's underdog winning streak so far.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:11 PM.