Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,260
# 11
06-16-2014, 05:40 PM
It has been two months and we still don't have a category for kit modules. -_-
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 516
# 12
06-16-2014, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
It has been two months and we still don't have a category for kit modules. -_-
I bet it's in Season 9.5. I can't remember what it was, but there was another long standing item that they didn't fix till season 9. Whatever it was they rolled out a bunch of related stuff with it during season 9.

If you think about it, with the crafting revamp... they probably have to do a lot of work to the exchange to support it. I would bet they would just push the category for kit modules till then.
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Join Date: Sep 2009 - I want my changeling lava lamp!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 87
# 13 Risa Event Summer Map?
06-16-2014, 07:34 PM
Can we get to the Risa event map on Tribble yet?

EDIT: Nope. Map still turned off. Is this going to be activated on Tribble anytime soon? The reason for it being off (when Cryptic slipped up and gave some Tribble players a peek at what was coming) is kind of over with now, since the map is open on Holodeck.

I found a workaround that let me get the Risa Cruiser on Tribble, anyway, since my three characters there had at least 40 pearls from last year. I just had to copy over to Tribble one character who already had 1000 and get the cruiser. So my others could get it for 40. Also, the summer store is open on Tribble, so they have their gear from favors copied over too.

Only thing that this map being off thing is really doing is preventing me from practicing powerboarding and trying some of the things that only works on Risa. ::shrug::

I have asked every Dev that has stopped by Risa on Holodeck for when the Tribble map is to be switched back on. Are you guys under orders not to answer?

Last edited by alkelda; 06-17-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 476
# 14
06-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140525a.16

General:
  • Bonus Mark event starting from 6/26/14 6/30/14 has been added back to the calendar.
  • Resolved an issue that was occasionally causing Risa swimsuits to appear on maps other than Risa.
  • Swimsuits now work on Romulan Borg males.
  • Romulan Alien Females now have the name Alien added back to their name after choosing a faction.
    • When choosing a faction, the word Alien would be removed.
    • This is only a text change.


Known Issues:
  • New kit modules do not have their own search category in the Exchange.
  • Kits in your inventory cannot be equipped by double-clicking on them.
    • You can drag and drop slot them.
Nice to see Devs wasting time on bugs that don't matter. Who cares if swimsuits are being worn off Risa.

Fix in game bugs that have been present since like forever. CITY HARD MISSION ON DEFERA has been bugged since Defera invasion zone was added to Holodeck in Season 5. FIx the change instance disconnect bug in the Power Plant. Fix the Power Plant hard mission getting bugged as well.

Fix the unbelievable amount of lag that we experience when there are too many mortars and turrets on the ground. It is impossible to even shoot ground enemies sometimes.

These are more important than players running around the game in swimwear.
Vice Admiral
Jeffry L. Caler
Commanding Officer
USS Thomas E. Paris
Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 251
# 15
06-17-2014, 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegalaxy31 View Post
It has been two months and we still don't have a category for kit modules. -_-
It's been two months and we still dont have a client that doesnt cause massive video glitching for some people on a seemingly random basis, or an options screen that doesnt reset those same video options to whatever it wants randomly or just doesnt save changes between sessions in the first place.

It's been a year since LoR launched, and we still dont have an exchange that lets you search for items by rarity without also specifying a category, or being able to search price per unit, etc etc... seriously, how hard is it to fix whatever SQL statement they broke? Its like someone accidentally deleted a bracket....

Where'd that focus on bug fixing go?
___________________
The doors, Mister Scott!
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 165
# 16
06-17-2014, 01:27 AM
Thanks for fixing the swimsuit bug, it's good that immersion breaking bugs like that being fixed.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,016
# 17
06-17-2014, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimrak1 View Post
Thanks for fixing the swimsuit bug, it's good that immersion breaking bugs like that being fixed.
*coughs* don't tell rivengenesis you said that...i think he was getting used to his hot pink swimsuited gorn hanging out on drozana
Quote:
[Combat (Self)] Your Kumari Phaser Wing Cannons - Overload deals 128698 (67705) Phaser Damage(Critical) to Borg Bird-of-Prey.
don't mess with the andorians
Quote:
Originally Posted by starswordc View Post
If it walks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and acts like an idiot, it's a frakking idiot.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 125
# 18
06-17-2014, 04:18 AM
Oh good, the harmless swimwear bug that gives my Orion some nice new outfit choices gets fixed. If only other broken tailor issues like the MARAUDER BUG THAT'S OVER TWO ARSING YEARS OLD AND PREVENTS ME DOING ANYTHING WITH THEIR COSTUME or ALTERING THEIR APPEARANCE in ANY WAY, unlike the Fed's diplomacy boff because Heaven forbid that Starfleet not get it's share of customisable HALF NAKED ORION GIRLS THAT usually AREN'T EVEN SODDING GREEN that they can enjoy in their captain's PURPLE, GREEN AND/OR ORANGE uniform that looks like they've never even SEEN STAR TREK. /deranged rant
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,742
# 19
06-17-2014, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsnapped View Post
We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140525a.16

General:
  • Bonus Mark event starting from 6/26/14 6/30/14 has been added back to the calendar.
  • Resolved an issue that was occasionally causing Risa swimsuits to appear on maps other than Risa.
  • Swimsuits now work on Romulan Borg males.
  • Romulan Alien Females now have the name Alien added back to their name after choosing a faction.
    • When choosing a faction, the word Alien would be removed.
    • This is only a text change.


Known Issues:
  • New kit modules do not have their own search category in the Exchange.
  • Kits in your inventory cannot be equipped by double-clicking on them.
    • You can drag and drop slot them.
---------------------------------------

add the known issues

Yellowstone runabouts are broken in PvE and need fixing they make the NPCs vanish
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,742
# 20
06-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themartian View Post
Oh good, the harmless swimwear bug that gives my Orion some nice new outfit choices gets fixed. If only other broken tailor issues like the MARAUDER BUG THAT'S OVER TWO ARSING YEARS OLD AND PREVENTS ME DOING ANYTHING WITH THEIR COSTUME or ALTERING THEIR APPEARANCE in ANY WAY, unlike the Fed's diplomacy boff because Heaven forbid that Starfleet not get it's share of customisable HALF NAKED ORION GIRLS THAT usually AREN'T EVEN SODDING GREEN that they can enjoy in their captain's PURPLE, GREEN AND/OR ORANGE uniform that looks like they've never even SEEN STAR TREK. /deranged rant
--------------------------

in star trek skin pigmentation can be changed like clothing
Jellico....Engineer.....Stargazer KDF Tac
Saphire.. Science.....Ko'el Rom Kdf Tac
Leva........Tactical.....Mailu KDF Sci

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:39 PM.