Lt. Commander
# 41
02-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
Yes, there are definitely things on the table for Klingons. I'm a die hard Klingon player and I wanted them in no matter what. Believe me, we'll get more in. Otherwise, I'm going postal.
That I'd pay to see :p
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-13-2010, 03:41 PM
it happens withing 30days or expect a MASSIVE exodus!

in all honesty it shoulda been in there from the start.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Yes, there are definitely things on the table for Klingons. I'm a die hard Klingon player and I wanted them in no matter what. Believe me, we'll get more in. Otherwise, I'm going postal.
Sorry but seeing is believeing and from what ive seen from you Jackalope I dont trust anything you or you company says so far. Even the part where you say you play klingon sound s to me like you trying to suck up to this part of the community
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-13-2010, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimie654 View Post
Sorry but seeing is believeing and from what ive seen from you Jackalope I dont trust anything you or you company says so far. Even the part where you say you play klingon sound s to me like you trying to suck up to this part of the community
Ya know what? You wouldn't have ANYTHING coming for Klingons if it weren't for Jackalope. From the time they opened up in closed beta he's been taking the lead and directing what and how PvE content will be handled for the KDF. You can't just snap your fingers and have content automagically appear.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
I hate to nag and there are bigger fish to fry, but do you think we can get our actual BO's on the Bridge like the Feds have?
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-13-2010, 04:25 PM
On another note, the Devs HAVE announced that there will be a bunch of klingon content in the first 'major' patch that is apparently due out in @a months time.

And it still won't be enough, it will be just that much that they can claim they are "working on it".

Not having two viable factions at release in an MMO that markets faction vs faction PvP is "Game Development 101" FAIL. The way they try to spin it as Klingons being something extra that they just threw in at the last moment just adds insult to injury.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-13-2010, 04:27 PM
I hate to nag and there are bigger fish to fry, but do you think we can get our actual BO's on the Bridge like the Feds have?

Yeah I noticed that too, but you know what? Until we have some missions where our bridge officers actually come along on away missions it doesn't much matter to me. They are just ship spells on the Klingon side, currently.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-13-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Open PvP I hope. No amount of PvE will be adequate in the long term. Open PvP is what will keep your customers.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-13-2010, 04:33 PM
Ya know what? You wouldn't have ANYTHING coming for Klingons if it weren't for Jackalope. From the time they opened up in closed beta he's been taking the lead and directing what and how PvE content will be handled for the KDF.

How about instead of that they fire whoever was responsible for not having done the Klingon faction in time for release? Seriously, how much work would it have been to re-script the fed missions for Klingons? It would not have required any additional resources, just some script writing. I could have done it single handed in a few days. It wasn't done because it wasn't assigned to anyone to GET done.

You can't just snap your fingers and have content automagically appear.

And somehow you make it OUR fault that the devs didn't ship a complete game?

We're being unreasonable, is that it?

OK, here's an idea. Cryptic hands out some pink slips, and then lets see how well the finger-snapping routine works? I bet there is a 500% increase in finger-snapping efficiency, especially if they use level 9 pink-slip ability.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Well that's a little reassuring btw also see my sig.