Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-12-2010, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
DO NOT WORK IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER EVEN YOUR FRACKING SHIELDS THEN WTF ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
i will type in chat " VIRAL "

if your team has brains............................................ .................................................. ............... they will keep you alive. But then again if they lack brains they will have 0 supportive skills and you are dead.

see the problem ? the problem is not the BoP killing you 1 by 1, the problem is that not all Feds support each other.

When a pure dps ship starts shooting your face, you need support (extend shields,shield transfer or self use RSP or multiple other minor heals hull or science) if you dont get it, you die.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
02-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
i will type in chat " VIRAL "

if your team has brains............................................ .................................................. ............... they will keep you alive. But then again if they lack brains they will have 0 supportive skills and you are dead.

see the problem ? the problem is not the BoP killing you 1 by 1, the problem is that not all Feds support each other.

When a pure dps ship starts shooting your face, you need support (extend shields,shield transfer or self use RSP or multiple other minor heals hull or science) if you dont get it, you die.
I love how all of you don't address in any way whatsoever what I said in my original post. You also don't acknowledge what the devs have even stated about science team being broken at the moment.

I love how you tell me to extend shields when I have FULL FRICKING SHIELDS already and he does straight hull damage. Great..now I have extended shields....and am still dead.

I love how though I play a klingon as well, you still call me a "fedbear" or whatever that is supposed to mean.

The REAL truth is that if these issues were addressed and balance was obtained, then you would have to work to win. You don't want that. Nope.. you just want to swoop in with your shield-ignoring-ship-disabling uber power and gloat about your "skillz".

It is the age old bull schtik that has been said in every game.

"look, just because there is no way to really counter these abilities at all you shouldn't complain. Just take my wiener up your butt and enjoy it. Here let me tell you how to counter these problems in a way that in no way addresses the original problem and then pretend it is a solution and I have proved something in some way."

There is no way to counter attacks that kill you through your shields.... SHIELDS ARE INTACT..GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FREAKING HEADS.. and kill you before you can even hit 2 buttons.

There is NO WAY to counter that.. period.

If you think that there are not serious problems right now with the pvp,...then you are either lying, blind or stupid.

pick one.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
i will type in chat " VIRAL "
Just another Fed whiner that doesnt want to change his PVE build. At least he's honest about his failure to adapt.

I guess it still hasn't sunk in that APO and Science Team belong in every build.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
Just another Fed whiner that doesnt want to change his PVE build. At least he's honest about his failure to adapt.

I guess it still hasn't sunk in that APO and Science Team belong in every build.
Science team is bugged..even the devs have stated so.

It is listed as a future fix.

And this cruiser pilot should not even have to point out the issue with APO
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
I love how all of you don't address in any way whatsoever what I said in my original post. You also don't acknowledge what the devs have even stated about science team being broken at the moment.

I love how you tell me to extend shields when I have FULL FRICKING SHIELDS already and he does straight hull damage. Great..now I have extended shields....and am still dead.

I love how though I play a klingon as well, you still call me a "fedbear" or whatever that is supposed to mean.

The REAL truth is that if these issues were addressed and balance was obtained, then you would have to work to win. You don't want that. Nope.. you just want to swoop in with your shield-ignoring-ship-disabling uber power and gloat about your "skillz".

It is the age old bull schtik that has been said in every game.

"look, just because there is no way to really counter these abilities at all you shouldn't complain. Just take my wiener up your butt and enjoy it. Here let me tell you how to counter these problems in a way that in no way addresses the original problem and then pretend it is a solution and I have proved something in some way."

There is no way to counter attacks that kill you through your shields.... SHIELDS ARE INTACT..GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK FREAKING HEADS.. and kill you before you can even hit 2 buttons.

There is NO WAY to counter that.. period.

If you think that there are not serious problems right now with the pvp,...then you are either lying, blind or stupid.

pick on.

Extend shields is a skill that is used by other player to you.

IF you have 100% shielding all the time, one player needs to shoot you about 8 minutes or so until he gets enuff hull dmg thru. But then again you prolly got shield faced down and torpedoed straight to hull, that means pretty much dead.

When you are Viraled or Subnucleanic beamed, its the other players job to keep you alive.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-12-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
Extend shields is a skill that is used by other player to you.

IF you have 100% shielding all the time, one player needs to shoot you about 8 minutes or so until he gets enuff hull dmg thru. But then again you prolly got shield faced down and torpedoed straight to hull, that means pretty much dead.

When you are Viraled or Subnucleanic beamed, its the other players job to keep you alive.
Once again....from the cheap seats

SHIELDS ON ALL FACINGS WERE FULL.. WHITE BARS ACROSS ALL 4 SIDES. HULL GONE IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS.

What part of that don't you understand?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-12-2010, 08:38 AM
4 noobs enter a bar... Oh you have heard this one...

Either your lying about the match or your teammates and yourself are rediculously unprepared for pvp.

Give us the name of this Klingon, apparently he is our new messiah. His teachings would be valuable towards ensuring that I win in pugs in T5
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-12-2010, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
I love how you tell me to extend shields when I have FULL FRICKING SHIELDS already and he does straight hull damage. Great..now I have extended shields....and am still dead.
At least make an attempt to learn game mechanics before you rant. DEM is not a Klingon skill, every Fed uses it as well, it's no mystery.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Once again....from the cheap seats

SHIELDS ON ALL FACINGS WERE FULL.. WHITE BARS ACROSS ALL 4 SIDES. HULL GONE IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS.

What part of that don't you understand?

So your 3 other fed guys had 5 seconds to use engineering team on you and they didnt ?

I personally dont believe that a BoP or Fed Escort is capable of dishing so much dps that when you are under extend shield effect, that the dps is so big that it kills 25k-30k hull.

Nope sorry, even if the Klingon would have 100% shield pass with weapons, it would still be too much. sorry, i dont believe you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-12-2010, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
Once again....from the cheap seats

SHIELDS ON ALL FACINGS WERE FULL.. WHITE BARS ACROSS ALL 4 SIDES. HULL GONE IN LESS THAN 5 SECONDS.

What part of that don't you understand?
I reckon it happened as you were afk, sipping tea whilst loling at the mine field that had just been set up.
Did you read my first post? I suggested you leave the pvp forums alone if you aint going to pvp.
You seriously are trolling now as you have not kept on topic, just complaining about anything you can as i can see it.
I do not approve.
Its this sort of thing that leads to nerfs, its pathetic.
And i hope Meat_Machine reads this, he's generally up for a laugh and to put people in their place.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:24 AM.