Lt. Commander
# 71
02-20-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roter_Panda
Damn I realized that there is a thread about me 1 week too late. Here is a screenshot:

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/u...coresolo-1.png

To clear everything up:
The FEDs have all been extremely new to PvP. Only 1/3rd of them got RSP, noone healed another player with any ability possible, they chased me solo and their damage was low.

The damage through shield thing was Feedback Pulse II with Full aux power. This further proved that they haven't had any clue whatsoever reading "Wtf he now has weapons that go though shields!" after getting pounded by a blue shining ship.

There was no magic behind it, I had VM II like they described, could easily stun 1 while all their team simply kept on shooting me with their beams (on low power settings I guess). I finished it, maybe took on a second one or full engine power evasive maneuver out. Usually 1 of them followed me, alone, and I took him out after we were out of their sensor range.

This was really just because of very unexperienced players in PvP without any teamwork or usage of skills (I've never been hit by anything extraordinary. Maximum they used was a emergency power to shields)

I don't think any of the people there had actually played more than 10 PvP matches yet. Oh and btw: I dropped VM nowadays and try new skills every day in general. That's the benefit of the BoP, that keeps me interested. The funny part is just that no matter which skills I use, it's always OP. Even if the enemy uses it too. I guess everything that kills a FED ship is OP, because NPC-Klingons aren't able to kill a single FED ship either, so why should players be able.
hahahaha, nice one. but seriously though, did none of them have RSP or stop firing when they saw stuff shoot back at them??? Wow
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooj View Post
hahahaha, nice one. but seriously though, did none of them have RSP or stop firing when they saw stuff shoot back at them??? Wow
1 of them had RSP, later 2 (I fought 1v5 after the first 5 kills).
I also think only 1 or 2 stopped firing when my feedback was on. Noone healed.

It was no challenge, it was a slaughtering of PvE-spoiled FEDs