Ensign
How about a dark mystery mission on Risa for next year? I noticed an island in the distance that would be perfect for a "snake in paradise" sort of mission. It could involve Iconians or Elachi or whomever. Risa is great now, but we all know everything is not always as it seems. Just a thought.
Captain
# 2
06-14-2014, 03:01 PM
An Elachi invasion of Risa. Could be fun.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
06-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Elachi invasion of Risa should be made an event every 3 hours, the ship appears in sky and bombards shore like in the Romulan missions and Elachi beam down to abduct everyone and your weapons are enabled during this period to fight back, I like this idea to shake things up once in a while on Risa =^.^=
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-14-2014, 03:51 PM
Or something with the Devidian for something similar to a ghost story or haunted island story.
Career Officer
# 5
06-14-2014, 03:57 PM
I've had this thought...it's in my Risa post.

Thing is, this is PWE. They only care about repeatable content, not player emersion.
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{DS9 Coming soon!}<
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Meh, we shoot things all year round everywhere else. Risa's for vacationing, not hunting down yet more Undine...

(The monkeys are actually Undine infiltrators.)
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Captain
# 7
06-15-2014, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqhegh View Post
I've had this thought...it's in my Risa post.

Thing is, this is PWE. They only care about repeatable content, not player emersion.
That is so true.
I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shurato2099
Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
Commander
# 8
06-15-2014, 04:52 PM
Maybe have it be a real robbery, or staged who dun'it by the resort staff.
Captain
# 9
06-15-2014, 05:03 PM
This thread may well become the basis of a great mission, probably not an official mission, but a good foundry one perhaps

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
Lt. Commander
# 10
06-17-2014, 10:04 AM
When vacationing on Risa, didn't Picard do some archaeological exploring? A Tomb Raider type mission or episode would fit right in. You wouldn't even need enemies, just a series of traps left behind to protect the goal from would-be Indiana Joneses.
"Susse-thrai" had been the name bestowed upon her, half in anger, half in affection, by her old crew on Bloodwing; the keen-nosed, cranky, wily old she-beast, never less dangerous than when you thought her defenseless, and always growing new teeth far back in her throat to replace the old ones broken in biting out the last foe's heart.
Romulans: left one homeworld, lost another, third time's the charm?