Lt. Commander
I will probably be told this is a known bug but I have several PvP missions that say I have to wina hostile engagement, or I have to win a hostile engagement against the fedseration.
I have just foufght 3 PvP matches and won all 3 got top damage on 2 and only died once in all 3 missions (thanks to a 600 point damage instant death exploit attck) and still my missions read in progress. what does a gorn have to do to complete these missions?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
I will probably be told this is a known bug but I have several PvP missions that say I have to wina hostile engagement, or I have to win a hostile engagement against the fedseration.
I have just foufght 3 PvP matches and won all 3 got top damage on 2 and only died once in all 3 missions (thanks to a 600 point damage instant death exploit attck) and still my missions read in progress. what does a gorn have to do to complete these missions?
There are 3 parts:
1) Crush your enemies.
2) See them driven before you.
3) Hear the lamentations of their women.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Quote:
1) Crush your enemies.
As you can see, is quite apparent why you haven't cleared these missions. There are no girls on the internet - everyone knows that. Thus no lamentations.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 02:32 PM
LOL go to my post. I had the same problem and still getting flamed and trolled. This is what I was saying was going to happen in my post. That you can never win a match because of the miss balance in the PVP so you will never finsh the missions and if you win it is not enough.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=114320
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Are ya'll only trying to win these in either all ground or all space? If so, have ya tried the opposite type of match to see if maybe that's why it's not completing?

Which mission specifically and what exactly does it say? A screenshot would help here.

You may even be entering the wrong types of battles, because the wording on these are a little misleading at times.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanthegreat View Post
LOL go to my post. I had the same problem and still getting flamed and trolled. This is what I was saying was going to happen in my post. That you can never win a match because of the miss balance in the PVP so you will never finsh the missions and if you win it is not enough.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=114320
Stupid Soldier: Hey... I thought you were tied up.
Joaquin Murrieta: That is because you are stupid.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monthar
Are ya'll only trying to win these in either all ground or all space? If so, have ya tried the opposite type of match to see if maybe that's why it's not completing?

Which mission specifically and what exactly does it say? A screenshot would help here.

You may even be entering the wrong types of battles, because the wording on these are a little misleading at times.
I have tried space what a poitnless endevour that was its quicker to die then wait for my ship to be re-paired stil no joy but I did get 10 star fleet captin kills so at least that works.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
I have tried space what a poitnless endevour that was its quicker to die then wait for my ship to be re-paired stil no joy but I did get 10 star fleet captin kills so at least that works.
yep space is pointless in pvp
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Emperor
There are 3 parts:
1) Crush your enemies.
PURE AWESOMESAUCE.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Emperor
There are 3 parts:
1) Crush your enemies.
GIRLS = Guys in real life....suckah!