# 11
02-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Too bad he didn't mentiont "God" in the tiltle - I could have been offended,
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2010, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by To3cutter View Post
The post you made reflects on your own intelligence far more than the OP.

What are these mysterious fed only exploits you mention...
I haven't personally seen a lot of exploiting on the fed side, and nothing that wasn't universal.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Known bug, and being well abused I might add. Seems this has been deemed as 'acceptable to abuse' by anyone with a Vo'Quv.
Where's the dev post that says launching all 4 ship types out of comabt is an exploit?

Post a link, please.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-12-2010, 08:25 AM
I've never seen Klingons "burrow" into the asteroids and space stations in Salvage Op and go untargetabl. I see feds do it almost every game.- oh and yes they can shoot at you and totally prevent a point cap this way.

Hence why I tend to stay the **** away from salvage op games.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post
Where's the dev post that says launching all 4 ship types out of comabt is an exploit?

Post a link, please.
I've never seen a dev post about all your other 'sploits either, yo. I guess that must mean your poopsock smells like roses.

Btw thanks for getting pvp exp nerfed! Way to go.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Known bug, and being well abused I might add. Seems this has been deemed as 'acceptable to abuse' by anyone with a Vo'Quv.
No where has it been stated as a bug. Not a single dev post confirms your theory of 'bug/exploit'. Show me where it says the carrier should not be able to launch all fighters while out of combat?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasmussen View Post

Post a link, please.
I'm sorry I applied common sense to the problem, perhaps the devs are assclowns and it is working as intended

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDFTigerTank View Post
I've never seen Klingons "burrow" into the asteroids and space stations in Salvage Op and go untargetabl. I see feds do it almost every game.- oh and yes they can shoot at you and totally prevent a point cap this way.

Hence why I tend to stay the **** away from salvage op games.
I've seen klings do this, believe me any 'exploit' that can be done by both sides, will be getting done by both sides as a lot of people who play these games are idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larhten View Post
No where has it been stated as a bug. Not a single dev post confirms your theory of 'bug/exploit'. Show me where it says the carrier should not be able to launch all fighters while out of combat?
OK, it's maybe not a bug, if it isn't its just plain ****ing dumb instead.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-12-2010, 08:34 AM
Quote:
You need to get together with the other guy who's exploiting this and come up with a slightly more plausible "I didn't know it was a bug!"

This is just lame.

Btw thanks for getting pvp exp nerfed. You're also going to get the carrier nerfed exploiting this, because cryptic lacks the ability to respond properly to this sort of situation.

That's not really your fault, but I can still hate you for it.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
You need to get together with the other guy who's exploiting this and come up with a slightly more plausible "I didn't know it was a bug!"

This is just lame.
Lets try this another way.....

Carrier in combat = only able to spawn one type

Carrier out of combat = able to spawn all types

Keep carrier in combat = only facing one type of fighter

Letting carrier stay out of combat = you get to face each type repeatedly until you stop playing PvE with the swarm
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Lets try this another way.....

Carrier in combat = only able to spawn one type

Carrier out of combat = able to spawn all types

Keep carrier in combat = only facing one type of fighter

Letting carrier stay out of combat = you get to face each type repeatedly until you stop playing PvE with the swarm
Man just stop. The fact that none of you guys even has the shred of decency to not make these justifying posts about bug exploiting is pretty clear where your heads are at. I guess that's why they are all in carriers, naturally.

There's a very simple fix - any item or buff that comes from an equipped item, needs to drop or despawn whenever that equipment is removed.