Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Cloaking and battle cloak
03-26-2010, 11:10 PM
Looks like cloak and battle cloaking are bugged, and why the hell are the feds ships so over conned now????? I mean come on what little advantage us Klingon's had is now gone look at the shows they where all always strong but not smarter.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-27-2010, 03:25 AM
Are you sure? did you re-adjust your point allocation to get improved accuracy (+15%), improved Crit chance (+2%), and defence stats? I used these stats, and it seems to make all the difference.

P.S. The Klingons were bugged at the start (i found part of the bugs), so maybe you have to do more than Uncloak and shoot... maybe a shield battery might help?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-27-2010, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsec View Post
Are you sure? did you re-adjust your point allocation to get improved accuracy (+15%), improved Crit chance (+2%), and defence stats? I used these stats, and it seems to make all the difference.

P.S. The Klingons were bugged at the start (i found part of the bugs), so maybe you have to do more than Uncloak and shoot... maybe a shield battery might help?
yeah I have mate did that as soon as it went to holo been reading the tribble forums lots and yeah I use alot of shield batteries and now it just seems that when a fed targets u ur dead I haven't died so many times in 1 day the feds are even gloating in game that they're stronger faster and harder to kill now so yeah i really think that its bugged to hell since the patch. and no I wasn't a pay load and cloak hit man as a science officer I use to be able to keep my self alive long enough to kill a couple of feds then use battle cloak to get away, now I cannot even kill someone 6 lvls lower then me. So yeah imo theres something wrong. and I've played a fed to ra5 so I use to know the weakness of fed side as well.