Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Because:

1) It would be nice to see something other than all klinks cloaked vs. the fedball.

2) Having 100 feds queueing for a map and 3 klinks means queues are insane. Take your pick what to blame this on, though I personally would go with 'klink faction is unfinished so most people don't want to bother with it until it is' and 'they're also splitting their side with house wars'.

Seriously, this needs to be done.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Although I agree with you, I worry what will happen to the klingon vs fed queue. That is still the primary source of pvp for klingons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety
Because:

1) It would be nice to see something other than all klinks cloaked vs. the fedball.

2) Having 100 feds queueing for a map and 3 klinks means queues are insane. Take your pick what to blame this on, though I personally would go with 'klink faction is unfinished so most people don't want to bother with it until it is' and 'they're also splitting their side with house wars'.

Seriously, this needs to be done.
sorry not seen 100 feds in que, ever.

last night it was more like 5 feds in que and 30 klingons waiting.

T4
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-12-2010, 06:28 AM
If you check out the borg stuff, they already stated that they WILL be adding FvF battles.

Which is great, because that way I can finally have a pvp match that didn't involve all the klingons just slapping viral matrix on their ship 200 times and thinking they are skillful, because they can use a bugged skill

If they can't level after that...

good
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-12-2010, 06:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
If you check out the borg stuff, they already stated that they WILL be adding FvF battles.

Which is great, because that way I can finally have a pvp match that didn't involve all the klingons just slapping viral matrix on their ship 200 times and thinking they are skillful, because they can use a bugged skill

If they can't level after that...

good
nice dream world you live in, ive been seeing feds use viral more then Klingons. so indeed have pleasent pvp times with fedballs.

and remember, if the balls dont touch, then its not xxx.

=)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-12-2010, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
nice dream world you live in, ive been seeing feds use viral more then Klingons. so indeed have pleasent pvp times with fedballs.

and remember, if the balls dont touch, then its not xxx.

=)
LOL

1char
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-12-2010, 06:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
LOL

1char
what means 1char ? the missing word was not 1char it was = bad

=)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-12-2010, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
sorry not seen 100 feds in que, ever.

last night it was more like 5 feds in que and 30 klingons waiting.

T4
Last night in T3, Both Salvage maps had over 100 Feds vs 0-5 Klingons waiting. I saw 120-130 feds in a queue regularly. Cracked Planet was around 35 feds to 0-5 Klingons. This was from about 8-10pm EST.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
nice dream world you live in, ive been seeing feds use viral more then Klingons. so indeed have pleasent pvp times with fedballs.

and remember, if the balls dont touch, then its not xxx.

=)
As constructive and fascinating as your comment was, please try to reduce your level of being a jerk by a factor of at least 10. I know you feel big and strong behind your powerful keyboard and think your comment was somehow an intelligent and well-structured one,.... but it wasn't. Sorry.

Now, since klingons have a certain ships that can.. oh.. I don't know.. be able to equip any class they want.. aka ALL BO's as science officers, don't tell me they are not abusing this. I have watched one guy just launch VM every 20 seconds or so (whatever the timer is between the mutual refresh) and just face roll everybody. And since the counter (science team for ALL classes.. APO is for escort only before you get all confused) is not working correctly at the moment, people substitute this ability for skill.

So when fed can replace any type of BO with any other type of BO at will,... call me.

Until then.... STFU
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-12-2010, 06:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinja
Last night in T3, Both Salvage maps had over 100 Feds vs 0-5 Klingons waiting. I saw 120-130 feds in a queue regularly. Cracked Planet was around 35 feds to 0-5 Klingons. This was from about 8-10pm EST.
We like to play only Cracked Planetoid as the other maps are just badly done for us.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 PM.