Lt. Commander
# 21
02-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Note that by default the new queue UI doesn't show you games in progress. So if you want to know whether or not anyone is playing you'll need to click on some option that shows existing matches, like before.

Otherwise all you see is the current wait list which will say like "130 (blue) 0 (red)". This doesn't mean no Klingons are playing, it just means none are in the queue.

But just to restate what others are saying, Cryptic needs to get on the ball and improve Klingon gameplay pronto -- get us better PvP maps, fix our broken stuff, get us that T2 cruiser, fix the queue issues, etc. The longer it takes them to fix Klingons, the fewer of us there will be and the longer the queue times will be on the Fed side.

And I don't think Fed vs Fed is going to satisfy very many people. People don't play Star Trek so that they can kill their own team.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slamz
But just to restate what others are saying, Cryptic needs to get on the ball and improve Klingon gameplay pronto -- get us better PvP maps, fix our broken stuff, get us that T2 cruiser, fix the queue issues, etc. The longer it takes them to fix Klingons, the fewer of us there will be and the longer the queue times will be on the Fed side.
This this this this this, (have I said it enough?) any reason I could give has already been stated.

Quote:
And I don't think Fed vs Fed is going to satisfy very many people. People don't play Star Trek so that they can kill their own team.
whats wrong wtih a little disruption? (or fratricide for that matter)