Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP Daily for Feds
02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
I tried several different maps last night, Cracked planet, Solar wind and the Capture and Hold one, and none of them update the quest for the 3 Hostile Takeovers or Border Skirmishes needed to complete this mission.

Anyone been able to complete the Fed PvP daily? If so which map did you use to finish it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KilgoreLongstrider
I tried several different maps last night, Cracked planet, Solar wind and the Capture and Hold one, and none of them update the quest for the 3 Hostile Takeovers or Border Skirmishes needed to complete this mission.

Anyone been able to complete the Fed PvP daily? If so which map did you use to finish it?
you need to be level 43-45

thats what i know, nothing more
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
you need to be level 43-45

thats what i know, nothing more
seeing as how im max level and have the quest its not a level problem. It's that none of the maps advance the quest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
seeing as how im max level and have the quest its not a level problem. It's that none of the maps advance the quest.
there must be a bug, only Klingon side maps and instances are screwd like that.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:

Capture and Hold finished the daily pvp quest I had (Reclaim the neutral zone)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 11:36 AM
Where do you GET the Daily PVP quest though?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainTerrachova
Where do you GET the Daily PVP quest though?
Once you complete the prerequisites (the win a hostile engagement and something else) then it will show up under the "hail starfleet" button. The problem I have now is completing the thing.. I don't think hostile takeovers or border skirmishes even exist =/
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT077 View Post
Once you complete the prerequisites (the win a hostile engagement and something else) then it will show up under the "hail starfleet" button. The problem I have now is completing the thing.. I don't think hostile takeovers or border skirmishes even exist =/
Keeping the Klingons at Bay -> Ending Klingon Expansion -> Reclaim the Neutral Zone (daily!)

And to JT077: I posted it two posts above you. CAPTURE AND HOLD works...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 03:41 PM
was able to get in some capture and hold missions and those update teh quest, however only having 1 map (2 sizes) that will work is not a long term viable option
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
was able to get in some capture and hold missions and those update teh quest, however only having 1 map (2 sizes) that will work is not a long term viable option
so with this complete, that means we have two working quests that gives us mark of exploration?

and for the daily, we can only do the salvage ones to be counted towards the daily or any other pvp ques can be fine?