Lieutenant
Hi, I was talking with other members of my fleet the other day and we talk about how Risa make a good place for RP. I propose that you should add a tailor on the regular Risa, so that we could use the swimwear there. But another suggested, why not leave the resort there? The events are just for the festival,, that's OK but why don't leave the infrastructure there and at least the tailor and dabo table.

It's just a suggestion, but it would be cool!
Captain
# 2
06-20-2014, 03:23 PM
This is already the case.
It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

And no repetitiveepic, I'm not sorry for any of my posts.
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-22-2014, 08:58 PM
Like the previous poster said, it never left last year so I don't expect it to leave this year.

I would like to see the race course left up when event is over. Just flip a switch and leave the ramps, boost and float markers up at all time. Would make risa a lot more fun in the off season.
Career Officer
# 4
06-22-2014, 09:04 PM
Leaving the race course on 24/7 (with no rewards) in the off season would be wonderful.
Captain
# 5
06-23-2014, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurepastnow View Post
Leaving the race course on 24/7 (with no rewards) in the off season would be wonderful.
I support having the race running year round, but I would hope that the rewards also remain active(although at a much reduced rate; 1 tag and 1 favor for participation and halved for placement).
Survivor of Romulus
# 6
06-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Yeah, no, I'd be happy with just the course up year round. Don't push it by asking for rewards. I still don't expect it to happen regardless, but it'd be very nice.
Want to run canon ship loadouts? Join the Star Trek Battles channel.
Career Officer
# 7
06-23-2014, 11:07 AM
I agree to this idea,Risa could be tiresome when u MUST be there because of events,but it will be a fun place to chill out from time to time.Hope to be heared....
Lieutenant
# 8
07-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by atlmykl View Post
Like the previous poster said, it never left last year so I don't expect it to leave this year.

I would like to see the race course left up when event is over. Just flip a switch and leave the ramps, boost and float markers up at all time. Would make risa a lot more fun in the off season.
This is not a good idea. It is however a great idea.
Headlong into mystery
Republic Veteran
# 9
07-02-2014, 02:59 AM
Leave the Surfboard and Floater Races as a non-pewpew PvP, Team vs Team, Fleet vs Fleet activities

Leave the Bird Breeder / Egg Hunt (like rocks on New Rom) as a non-pewpew method of obtaining Marks.
Please ... Make it so ...!
Career Officer
# 10
07-02-2014, 04:03 AM
Agree this is a fantastic idea; it's great that the Risa Summer Event map remains accesssable subsequent to the event, and I am not saying otherwise.

It would, however, be great for us to have a REASON to visit the map outside of the event months. Don't get me wrong - it's great to be able to randomly beam down, activate my floater, and go for a fly. But the appeal is very limited when that's ALL you can do. This will be even more evident with the boards - they just don't seem to have much appeal outside the race. The observations of others will, obviously, differ from my own - but my experience has mostly been that I don't see very many players on boards outside of the race.

So - to the Devs - as others have said, leave the race in place (outside of the event). No reward is necessary; just PLEASE leave it place so that we have something to do with our shiny new boards beyond the VERY limited appeal of high-speed sightseeing!

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY