Lt. Commander
Hello all, new to the game, long time silent reader of the forums, my first impression of the game is... wow! I will admit when first player reviews started popping up, i was a little nervous about the game, but my fears have been dismissed!

anyways, im still in my basic starter ship, and i was wondering where you go to buy a new vessel, and i was wondering how much each class costs?

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 01:02 PM
When you reach Level 11 aka Lt. Commander, you will talk to Admiral Quinn who will direct you to where to get a new ship. However before level 11, that starter ship is all you can own. You can customize it a little at the shipyard in stardock.

And where you buy the ship just to let you know if you already are 11 and talked to Quinn, just go up the ramp in the shipyard area then hit the door for the ship requistions area. You can go in there before 11 and look up ships and information btw.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Oh, and on each rank promotion, you get a ship for free (basically because Quinn will give you a ship credit to use) but you could buy addition ships in your tier for a price.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 01:04 PM
A T2 ship costs about 20000ec.

But you get 1 new ship for free at each rank.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 01:08 PM
And just to make sure you got it, T2 is tier 2 ships which you get access to at 11 aka Lt. Commander.

http://sto-intel.org/wiki/Starfleet_Ships

http://suricatasblog.files.wordpress...tierchart1.png

Two charts other users made that are informational as well.