Career Officer
# 1 did the server just die?
08-12-2013, 03:49 PM
is it dead?
Captain
# 2
08-12-2013, 03:52 PM
I don't know, but there's usually a dozen threads by now from people telling us it died if it did.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Captain
# 3
08-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Yes. The funeral is tomorrow at 5:00 pm, Pacific Standard Time.

I'm still Romulus_Prime. Joined STO in January 2010.
Captain
# 4
08-12-2013, 04:28 PM
I just had to log back in and now it is loading very very very slowly. Getting log in timeouts
Captain
# 5
08-12-2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecosmic1 View Post
I don't know, but there's usually a dozen threads by now from people telling us it died if it did.
just cause most post before they look to see if anybody else is having problems. I just got disconnected twice . was doing rommy daily got disconnected logged back in was in sector space re entered system and bam discon again.
Captain
# 6
08-12-2013, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icsairguns View Post
just cause most post before they look to see if anybody else is having problems. I just got disconnected twice . was doing rommy daily got disconnected logged back in was in sector space re entered system and bam discon again.
Well, considering you're posting 40 minutes after the OP, that's not really corroborating his question.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Lieutenant
# 7 Something is wrong.
08-12-2013, 04:45 PM
Yes. Something is dead. It took forever to log in, got several timeouts. Once I've gotten in I've gotten kicked off after less than a minute.

Definitely something wrong.
Captain
# 8
08-12-2013, 04:49 PM
Yeah, took almost 5 minutes to do a zone change...queues timed out like three times...then disconnected.
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Captain
# 9
08-12-2013, 04:51 PM
I just logged in in the normal amount of time. I'm flying around without incident right now. It could be a ISP routing issue going on for some people.

If there's a server problem I'm not seeing it - and as I said above, when lots of people get kicked there's a lot of threads and posts about it.
Ensign
# 10
08-12-2013, 04:52 PM
In Risa event - disconnected three times in 10 minutes ...something is amiss ..i know of others having the same prob.