Lt. Commander
We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Saturday, 13, February from 3am PST to 5am PST (11am to 1pm GMT), in order to perform maintenance, and apply a new patch. We will update this thread once this maintenance has been completed.

UPDATE: At 10:07 STO has unexpectedly gone down. We are working to rectify this as soon as possible.

UPDATE 2: We have decided to push the patch during this unexpected downtime. Maintenance is scheduled to be over at 12am PST (8am GMT)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Notes?

10char
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrixx View Post
Notes?

10char
Cuz you think they forgot? :-P They'll do it as soon as they can. They know we like them.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 01:28 PM
So once again you choose to screw over the EU players at the weekend. /golfclap
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppouk View Post
I'ts nothing to do with location and everything to do with numbers. When your concurrent users are higher, maybe they'll consider changing it. It's not rocket science. It's business.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smackphat View Post
I'ts nothing to do with location and everything to do with numbers. When your concurrent users are higher, maybe they'll consider changing it. It's not rocket science. It's business.
Very true.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Yea, and you will surely get a lot of European users when the word of mouth is: "You are screwed, servers are down for patching during prime time". Its not that one sided. I had to arrange a lot of stuff to be able to have some playtime tomorrow which would have been exactly in that window. Thanks for ruining another free weekend day!

Note: I do understand they have to patch a lot in the beginning and all that yaddayadda, it is not my first mmo. But venting helps release the anger.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeppouk View Post
Isn't that around lunch time anyway? Use it to grab a bite to eat. Talk to the wife/girlfriend/other person. Go outside for an hour or so. 2 hours is hardly a reason to QQ.

Now it really screws over the Eastern US. Get up a little early before anyone to get some playing time in. Oh boo-hoo. What will we do? Boo-hoo. Oh wait... it's no big deal.

Plus it's a patch coming. Hopefully they give us some good stuff so stop the whine.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I bet we are getting Respec feature.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormstryke
Isn't that around lunch time anyway? Use it to grab a bite to eat. Talk to the wife/girlfriend/other person. Go outside for an hour or so. 2 hours is hardly a reason to QQ.

Now it really screws over the Eastern US. Get up a little early before anyone to get some playing time in. Oh boo-hoo. What will we do? Boo-hoo. Oh wait... it's no big deal.

Plus it's a patch coming. Hopefully they give us some good stuff so stop the whine.
^^ This. All is well people.
Closed Thread