Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
it takes about an average 10 to 15mins to do one pvp match wich at level 16 gives 90 skillpoints ,
by the same time the 15mins i could close to do 3 starcluster missions wich is pve that gives me 190skillpoints
to be honest i tought we as klingons where a pvp faction that would gain our exp trough fighting...

Right now common trend for pvp by klingons is kill us and lets get the exp faster, so bascially ppl are throwing in the towel to get the loosing side exp faster then actually putting up a fight for it.. ...

I dont know i dont think cryptic actually wanted pvp to be like that 1 side gives up and just join fight to sit there and wait for pvp loss exp while other side just run around killing everything pvp right now is not worth the time invested in it..

So make up your mind CRYPTIC are we a PVP faction then make pvp worth it or give us PVE like feds.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 06:04 AM
there is 10 times more feds on that tier so you need to pvp more !!!! thats the way it has to be youg one... fodder for feds !

exp from PvP on Klingon side should be tripled. 2.5 - 3 x
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 06:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
there is 10 times more feds on that tier so you need to pvp more !!!! thats the way it has to be youg one... fodder for feds !

exp from PvP on Klingon side should be tripled. 2.5 - 3 x
as i said right now we actually got nerfed last patch... so thats how to fix population inbalance....
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 06:08 AM
they should give much love to Klingon side and give incentives for fed and new players to actually play as Klingon.

but main focus should still be in PvP and endgame as Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
it takes about an average 10 to 15mins to do one pvp match wich at level 16 gives 90 skillpoints ,
by the same time the 15mins i could close to do 3 starcluster missions wich is pve that gives me 190skillpoints
to be honest i tought we as klingons where a pvp faction that would gain our exp trough fighting...

Right now common trend for pvp by klingons is kill us and lets get the exp faster, so bascially ppl are throwing in the towel to get the loosing side exp faster then actually putting up a fight for it.. ...

I dont know i dont think cryptic actually wanted pvp to be like that 1 side gives up and just join fight to sit there and wait for pvp loss exp while other side just run around killing everything pvp right now is not worth the time invested in it..

So make up your mind CRYPTIC are we a PVP faction then make pvp worth it or give us PVE like feds.
First off, you really need to check your spelling and you need to re-read your posts to make sure that they are coherent. That being said, there is really nothing wrong with the XP. There is something wrong with the community that think that power leveling is a good thing.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 06:09 AM
The solution is to reduce the reward for losing. If you can't win, you obviously need more time at your present rank to learn how to play the game properly.

Also, either PvP is fun or it isn't. If it isn't, then leveling up isn't going to suddenly make it more fun, so you don't need more XP. If it is fun, then why do you even care how much XP you're getting?

I see no reason to increase the XP.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
First off, you really need to check your spelling and you need to re-read your posts to make sure that they are coherent. That being said, there is really nothing wrong with the XP. There is something wrong with the community that think that power leveling is a good thing.
if my spelling is your 1st concern i suggest u learn NORWEGIAN dust! that means jerk!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunatec View Post
its not about that, the PvP exp is not in par with time invested in comparison to PvE nebula mission making or when compared to Federation PvE exp gains (SB24 etc farmable content) the PvP exp as Klingon is laughable in comparison to other sections of the game.

And you should not concern yourself with spelling, a person with brains can understand what he wrote. And this game is multinational etc so not all are fluent in English.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
its not about that, the PvP exp is not in par with time invested in comparison to PvE nebula mission making or when compared to Federation PvE exp gains (SB24 etc farmable content) the PvP exp as Klingon is laughable in comparison to other sections of the game.

And you should not concern yourself with spelling, a person with brains can understand what he wrote. And this game is multinational etc so not all are fluent in English.
thanx and u see my point time invested for each level on both sides now is way out of order.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarjan View Post
if my spelling is your 1st concern i suggest u learn NORWEGIAN dust! that means jerk!
Den røde under ordene betyr at du ikke stave det riktig. Jeg foreslår Babelfish.