Captain
Alrighty then! We've established there isn't a great deal to do on Risa which members of the KDF would find entertaining or relaxing or both. In the interest of making Risa a truly international resort, I propose the following changes be implemented for next year's fun in the sun.

We'll start with

- The Tellarite BBQ.
"We'll put a pig in the ground.
We've got some Bloodwine on ice.
And all my rowdy friends are coming over tonight!"
With apologies to Mr. Hank Williams, Jr.

- The Fireworks Stand.
"What? No more heat seeking missiles for you! You shoot them at everybody! Here! Take these plasma grenades instead!"

- The Bat'Leth Contest
"My God, Man! Jim! Look! That's the biggest bat'leth I've ever seen!"

- The Whack-A-Redshirt Arcade.
"J'mpok! You worthless petaQ! I've gotten fifty and you've only shot twenty five! I win! Bloodwine for all!"

- Bungalow Assault
"Qa'pla, Sa Sogh! We managed to block the Human's romantic pursuit of a mate just in time!"

- The Day of Humor Contest
"Here! Take these Giggle Sticks and make two lines! Quickly! Now, make the Vulcan run through again!"

Well, you get the idea, correct? Please feel free to add to this list!

Last edited by thunderfoot006; 06-23-2014 at 08:38 PM.
Captain
# 2
06-23-2014, 09:04 PM
You are forgetting about the headbutting contest:http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=0otnIuQiGG0

The KDF also need some girls too, just don't let Worf ruin it for you!: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_...?v=3hNMwxY4-Vk

GORNZILLA
Captain
# 3
06-24-2014, 05:32 AM
a painstik competition
Captain
# 4
06-24-2014, 05:38 AM
interstellar, not international.

"How much bloodwine can you consume and still race?"
There are actually other players in this game? I thought they were just npcs with varying levels of AI. - starkaos
Career Officer
# 5
06-24-2014, 07:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deaftravis05 View Post
interstellar, not international.

"How much bloodwine can you consume and still race?"
About 4 barrels. Then after the race, I'm pretty much anyone's.
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Captain
# 6
06-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Headbutting contest!

See who can take the most headbutts between two Klingons, then see who is still standing.

Winner gets a barrel of Blood wine!
Captain
# 7
06-24-2014, 03:44 PM
Instead of the hor'ghan hunt :
The ferengi ear hunt : this is where your klingon zips around risa using thier floaters to find ferengi ears yes they are mostly still attached to thier owners

Instead of sand caste building kdf gets

Sand caste siege : is where you and your BOFFs lay siege on those wothless federation sand castles using actual full scale siege machines and you can call in a plantary bombardment from your ship in orbit

Instead of the powerboard race klingons get

Powerboard bat'leth contests this is where your klingon uses the powerboard and a bat'leth and races around risa chopping peoples heads off and who cares who wins your kingon and youve just massacred a crap load of federation citizens glory to your house qa'pla
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k161/wraith_011/Youracistbastard.jpg