Empire Veteran
# 1 so what would you play?
06-24-2014, 05:32 AM
Let's say STO servers and employees are abducted by aliens, or taken by CIA or any agency with three initial due to unknown and classified reasons.

What would you be playing then? I'd probably start playing warthunder or spend some serious cash to update my desktop for DCS titles and ArmA III
How to really behave in online forums with developers

Captain
# 2
06-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notapwefan View Post
Let's say STO servers and employees are abducted by aliens, or taken by CIA or any agency with three initial due to unknown and classified reasons.

What would you be playing then? I'd probably start playing warthunder or spend some serious cash to update my desktop for DCS titles and ArmA III
LOl ow you dont need to imagine any weird event, the game will be probably "K.O." in a few months. Pretty much after the next big expansion (that will throw millions of bugs and the lack of performance will so noticeable that this time nobody will be able to play). I will probably wait until Star Citizen arrives or i just will keep playing my other games. Starcraft 2, for example. I only play STO because it "reminds" me some things about star trek, but if that was not the case.. i will never play this game, seriously. I have already far better games installed in my computer to play since years ago, and honestly i have em really abandoned..
Career Officer
# 3
06-24-2014, 05:55 AM
I would play Sins of a Solar Empire until Star Citizen came out.
Captain
# 4
06-24-2014, 06:41 AM
a lot of solitaire....... my goal: those bouncing cards at the end
Career Officer
# 5
06-24-2014, 06:48 AM
Antilia.

Sure it's still a work in progress but I'd wait. Until then I'd just be placing my gaming time to working more on my Furry art and other hobbies. I rarely get bored.
LTS Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
I'd post constructively but I'm too busy dodging the Forum MOD's due to my usual posts.
Career Officer
# 6
06-24-2014, 06:50 AM
i would do what i always do, find something to do, make myself useful and play swtor .
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.