Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 lost my red matter?
02-12-2010, 05:14 PM
on changing ships pretty much everything went to the new one, a cruiser Enterprise refit, except my red matter. it's not in the inventory and c-store is greyed out. perhaps it stayed/s with the previous ship class?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Did you look under the cushions on the couch?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Did you delete your old ship?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-12-2010, 05:26 PM
things dont transfer, your new ship comes furnished already with new stuff

go back to your old ship and take everything off it you want to bring along
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-13-2010, 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevedis View Post
things dont transfer, your new ship comes furnished already with new stuff

go back to your old ship and take everything off it you want to bring along

that's what i was thinking/wondering. and nope, Excalibur is still there. i'll never give up my Constitution
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-15-2010, 04:51 AM
got my red matter back, and a few other things too, like combat IMpulse drive and forwrad dual phaser emitters
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-15-2010, 05:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krenn View Post
that's what i was thinking/wondering. and nope, Excalibur is still there. i'll never give up my Constitution
I'm still playing mine at Commander - I hate the Tier 3 cruisers - so slow and unwieldy. I'm gonna skip Tier 4 altogether and go for an Intrepid then maybe back to Sovereign at Tier 5 - from what everyone's been saying, the Galaxy's just a giant, lumbering space cow
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-15-2010, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AegisPrime View Post
I'm still playing mine at Commander - I hate the Tier 3 cruisers - so slow and unwieldy. I'm gonna skip Tier 4 altogether and go for an Intrepid then maybe back to Sovereign at Tier 5 - from what everyone's been saying, the Galaxy's just a giant, lumbering space cow
the Galaxy class i never liked the design of. i have no idea as to what the STNG producers were thinking when the approved that...thing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Some people love it but for me there's nothing to compete with the Connie - I wish you could use it in every Tier. My one big disappointment with STO so far is how clunky the Cruisers become after Tier 2 - the Connie handles perfectly for a cruiser (after a few upgrades) - the Cheyenne just feels slooooow...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 AM.