Lt. Commander
# 1 Space Station 39
02-12-2010, 05:49 PM
Where is Space Station 39? I can see it on the galaxy map, and according to it, I'm right next to it, but when I pull up the area map, it's not there, nor do I see it when I look aroound the screen I'm in.

(Sorry if this has already been asked several times, I tried to search it, and it keeps saying I'm not using enough words for search, even though I typed in 6 words.)
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow_Death View Post
Where is Space Station 39? I can see it on the galaxy map, and according to it, I'm right next to it, but when I pull up the area map, it's not there, nor do I see it when I look aroound the screen I'm in.

(Sorry if this has already been asked several times, I tried to search it, and it keeps saying I'm not using enough words for search, even though I typed in 6 words.)
Should be Sierra System, Alpha Centauri Sector, right along the Romulan border. Note that there is a different Outpost Sierra System, that is not what you want, you want the non-Outpost one -- you want the circle not the diamond.

In Beta it would occasionally get bugged where people couldn't actually beam down to it, but I've never heard of it missing (ala K7 last week ...)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejin
Should be Sierra System, Alpha Centauri Sector, right along the Romulan border. Note that there is a different Outpost Sierra System, that is not what you want, you want the non-Outpost one -- you want the circle not the diamond.

In Beta it would occasionally get bugged where people couldn't actually beam down to it, but I've never heard of it missing (ala K7 last week ...)
I'll take a poke in Sierra System, and see if I can find it in there, thanks for the help.