Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Starfleet Veteran
# 11
06-25-2014, 03:04 PM
I will never sneeze at more marks..., but how about a bonus week on anomalies so we ca get more of these (especially rare traces) so we can be ready for the big change in the crafting system. If your not going change the lousy exchange rate from traces to (random chance) rare blue material then at least give a week of bonus to get more of these traces.
Captain
# 12
06-25-2014, 05:09 PM
I'm glad yall put it back. And good timing too as my Romulan just got done with Risa. So I can make good use out of these points. My Fed and KDF can get done with their Reps. And my Romulan can get points for some gear from the Romulan Rep.

Many thanks, looking forward to getting some projects completed. Very good timing indeed!
Ensign
# 13 Rep Bonus Plus
06-25-2014, 05:39 PM
Bonus week + 100 mark rep bonus items = a lot more dilithium next month during the bonus dilithium turn-in event, excellent! Sadly I only made about 1 million dilithium last go around with the bonus mark event followed by the bonus turn-in event, I plan to make 2 million this time! It would be really really awesome if you guys had a bonus dilithium drop item which would give +10% or +15% dilithium for STFs, or assignments, etc for a hour or two as a drop from the next lockbox. (hint, hint), and of course, make it stackable with the bonus dilithium turn-in event
Lieutenant
# 14
06-25-2014, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64 View Post
I will never sneeze at more marks..., but how about a bonus week on anomalies so we ca get more of these (especially rare traces) so we can be ready for the big change in the crafting system. If your not going change the lousy exchange rate from traces to (random chance) rare blue material then at least give a week of bonus to get more of these traces.
I am one of many Vice Admirals in Starfleet, and I strongly support & approve this message.
Ensign
# 15
06-26-2014, 07:18 AM
So I have to wait until 1pm EST to start farming today... Right during the middle of the US Soccer match? This is an attempt to pull Americans away from cheering on our team! Well I won't fall for it Cryptic. You may be based out of Seattle but this just proves that Washington really is part of Canada! I believe that we will win!
Lieutenant
# 16
06-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Just turned in both a monkey and an epohh and no bonus marks were applied... Wondering if this is a glitch or just a big FU to the players that put the time in before the event....
Republic Veteran
# 17
06-26-2014, 11:46 AM
thank trendy time to turn in some mark boxes

Last edited by darkusbrightstar; 06-26-2014 at 11:52 AM.
Commander
# 18
06-26-2014, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishcaptain007 View Post
Just turned in both a monkey and an epohh and no bonus marks were applied... Wondering if this is a glitch or just a big FU to the players that put the time in before the event....
The items themselves don't say anything new (because then they'd have to make new icons), but when you try to use one, you'll see the increased Marks on the 'choose what you want to use them on' screen.

Good thing I saved up the last 8 days or so of stuffing birds and monkeys into the Mark Grinder.
"Let's make our DOff UI bigger, clumsier to use, impossible to sort, AND have it show less information in a useable method than we did before!" - Cryptic with STO's 9.5 'crafting upgrade'.

What were you thinking, Cryptic? Seriously. I want to know.
Rihannsu
# 19
06-26-2014, 02:41 PM
Is the two battle zone getting double marks id so when i havent seen any double marks yet
Ensign
# 20
06-26-2014, 10:19 PM
I was wondering is it just for the mark boxes that you get during this event or any mark boxes that you open?
- North Wing Division -
- The 49th -
Closed Thread