Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 31
06-29-2014, 04:06 PM
I really would like to see this event extended through to the end of next week. Being out of town, I have missed out and the weekend of the 4th would offer up more time for people to spend grinding.
<--------------------> <--------------------> <-------------------->
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Survivor of Romulus
# 32
06-29-2014, 04:26 PM
Loving this event. Finished off my Omega weapon set and flew my Scimitard into ISE with it and my Adapted KHG set just for kicks.

Nuked the Borg like cheese, even though the team was pants.

Makes a great change from running Risa stuff.
Captain
# 33
06-29-2014, 05:56 PM
I sure enjoyed the points. Got enough to finish off my Fed Dyson Rep, KDF Romulan Rep, and almost got enough for a weapon for my Romulan in the Romulan Rep. This proved to be very useful for me.

I agree with the others. It would be nice to make it a week long event. Or in rotation with the weekend event. So that way other players can get some time with it. As we all don't play on weekends.
Captain
# 34
06-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roninfel View Post
so of teh 23 queues that give fleet marks or choice of marks a total of 5 of them have anyone playing. So where the h is everyone? Last time we had one of these weekends I could run queues non stop but now it's a complete pain to even get one filled.

insights from the forum crowd?
My 3 characters are at max rep for everything except Undine rep. My main character did the Adapted MACO set for the costume unlock using birds, and my Klink has 1,500 Omega marks in the bank. I've been mostly getting favors on Risa while I was on, although I did the space battlezone a couple of times. I really don't have much use for most marks other than fleet marks at this point.
What I did do was file commendation reports as often as possible. I wasn't close to being maxed out on everything, but I was able to get several thousand fleet marks in 3 days. The bonus there was VERY appreciated.
Captain
# 35
06-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Very good Event this week, I've worked the crew so hard to complete more marked purple points an etc.. I hope to see more events like this later on or sooner! Thanks again!

Time will only tell!
Captain
# 36
06-30-2014, 07:56 AM
Although I didn't get to play like I wanted to (3 year old and B-Day parties), when I did get to play my personal in-game agendas got a boost.

Thank you!
Kathryn S. Beringer - The Dawn Patrol - Endless Excelsior - Veritatum Liquido Cernene

Solaris build
Lt. Commander
# 37
06-30-2014, 10:37 AM
Other than the Borg STFs, pretty much all of the other content felt like it should be all the time, in terms of mark rewards. I'm not trying to be negative, because I like the bonus mark weekend (hourly was better though). Someone should really have a look at the payouts during non-bonus times.

With the bonus event running I saw queues pop that hardly ever do. I even run 3 ground STFs. I like those missions but they almost never have any people in them. I suppose thanks is in order to the mark event for letting me shoot borg in the face.
Captain
# 38
06-30-2014, 11:23 AM
Hope you all enjoyed the Bonus Marks Event and got some major increase in your Reputation Systems

Until the next one!

~CaptainSmirk
Closed Thread