Lt. Commander
# 1 Only out 50 bucks
02-12-2010, 11:22 PM
At least I haven't paid a subscription fee yet. Man, I feel bad for all the Lifetime subscribers out there. Imagine paying that much for a game that crashes more than the latest version of Windows!

Glad my other MMO didn't run out yet. I have something to do while they give the tribble electroshock.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elderrook View Post
At least I haven't paid a subscription fee yet. Man, I feel bad for all the Lifetime subscribers out there. Imagine paying that much for a game that crashes more than the latest version of Windows!

Glad my other MMO didn't run out yet. I have something to do while they give the tribble electroshock.
If your crashing in Windows 7 then I would call that PEBKAC. ("Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair")

Learn to use a computer?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 11:26 PM
I have lifetime sub and im fine with it but thanks for um the comforting that I never have to pay again I guess.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoReimu View Post
If your crashing in Windows 7 then I would call that PEBKAC. ("Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair")

Learn to use a computer?
I like you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
All I saw was QQ Nerd Rage!!!! The servers down!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I Quit!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galacticgamer View Post
I have lifetime sub and im fine with it but thanks for um the comforting that I never have to pay again I guess.
All that money spent, and all you can do is write in the forums, because the game is down...again.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Quote:
All that money spent, and all you can do is write in the forums, because the game is down...again.
hah, that's fairly witty.

But, to each his own. Enjoy your trip to the 2nd star on the right.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chronokeeper View Post
All I saw was QQ Nerd Rage!!!! The servers down!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I Quit!
Ya, I got that too, with the side helping of condescension and hostility masquerading as sympathy. Who wants to bet his 'other' MMO is Quake 2?
Lt. Commander
# 9 you may be out 50 bucks
02-12-2010, 11:31 PM
As for me I already contacted billing support requesting a full refund citing there failure to live up to there EULA on game support.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 11:33 PM
Quote:

Can I have your stuff?

Enough already. You asked for it knowing it was just being launched. You could have waited 6 months.

I have already gotten 50$ worth of fun counting the Open Beta where I advanced to Captain and to date since since Head Start. I will be Admiral tonight if the server ever gets back up online.

Even better I just invested in a VERY RARE MK VIII Quantum Torpedo Tube tonight with +4 Crit Chance and +20 Crit Damage and I have already managed to purchase two Very Rare bridge officers.

Eat your heart out.

P.S. I have the Quantum Tube up for sale if you want to steal it from me for 2.5 million. It is a Very Rare Captains Grade. Easily good enough to use for an Admiral. I will actually be disapointed if someone buys it, but I can live with it given the profit I will make off of it.