Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
Title pretty much says it all. Just curious if anyone has ever seen one - the only female Klingon bridge officers I've seen for sale in the store are Science officers. Are they just really rare, or non-existent rare? Incidentally, kind of annoying that you can't tell officer genders in the Exchange. I'd like to add a Klingon to my stable but my crew is a sausagefest, and I could use another good tactical officer.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengzhou View Post
Title pretty much says it all. Just curious if anyone has ever seen one - the only female Klingon bridge officers I've seen for sale in the store are Science officers. Are they just really rare, or non-existent rare? Incidentally, kind of annoying that you can't tell officer genders in the Exchange. I'd like to add a Klingon to my stable but my crew is a sausagefest, and I could use another good tactical officer.
Yes I have 1 Klingon Tactical officer , so they do exist .
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 11:22 PM
I found Female bridge officers on the klingon side are exceptionally rare. The level up quests that reward you with a BO, have given me a male BO nearly every time. Only one of the very last BOs they gave me came out to be an orion female, as I neared BG 5.

Personally, I do have plenty of female Klingons in my crew, but if you want them, you need to build them the hard way. Buy one from the BO merchant, and then manually train them with each of the abilities you want them to have. In the grander sceme of things, it is a lot easier and more conveniant to custom build your officers like this, than to receive a randomly generated one and hope they have abilities you like.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 05:00 AM
I have a green female engineer klink,she is gathering dust in assigments tab,guess waiting for the right klink to come along
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2010, 05:41 AM
I was given an awesome "green" or uncoommon female klingon tactical officer as my first Lt. Cmdr reward officer during beta... got a Bajoran (pahtooie) in the real round.

The other weird thing is - every rare or uncommon officer I've gotten post-beta has be male it was about 50/50 male female in beta
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2010, 12:23 PM
I have one. Her name's Kulo and she has a drinking problem. Every time I give her a bottle of synthale or blood wine it's gone as soon as I turn my back...

I got her from a mission reward though. Y'know, the officer requisitions that pop up in your contact menu ever now and then. In the BO shop they only have males though, right?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2010, 07:04 PM
I have two. It's a crap shoot.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2010, 09:41 AM
Still haven't found one so I took an "unknown" Tac Officer and just re-made her in the editor to look Klingon. Turned out pretty well, the only thing I'm really missing are the racial Traits, which isn't really a huge deal.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-14-2010, 09:55 AM
All my epic officers have been male , got another waiting to be sent to assignments might be different but it's tactical and I'm sci .
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-14-2010, 12:46 PM
I got a rare female klingon engineering officer for what its worth.