Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengzhou View Post
Title pretty much says it all. Just curious if anyone has ever seen one - the only female Klingon bridge officers I've seen for sale in the store are Science officers. Are they just really rare, or non-existent rare? Incidentally, kind of annoying that you can't tell officer genders in the Exchange. I'd like to add a Klingon to my stable but my crew is a sausagefest, and I could use another good tactical officer.
I was looking for a female Starfleet Klingon Tactical Officer myself and could not find one at any of the vendors. I also couldn't find any male Bolian Engineers or male Andorian Tactical officers. However, if you look in the exchange, you can usually find them for as little as a hundred or so energy credits. Well worth it to build your bridge crew to your specifications. Of course, sometimes you'll get the opposite gender you're looking for but then you just try again and you're only out a few energy credits and you've got an extra bridge officer that you can use to train others or re-sell.

Hope this helps.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mengzhou View Post
Title pretty much says it all. Just curious if anyone has ever seen one - the only female Klingon bridge officers I've seen for sale in the store are Science officers. Are they just really rare, or non-existent rare? Incidentally, kind of annoying that you can't tell officer genders in the Exchange. I'd like to add a Klingon to my stable but my crew is a sausagefest, and I could use another good tactical officer.
I have not stumbled over a Tactical, but I do have a Female Klingon Engineering officer. I got her with the "here, have a bridge officer" quest.