Lt. Commander
Alright, so last night, I accidentally deleted my science bridge officer that I had invested a number of points in. I was under the impression that those points would be refunded to my pool so I could spend them on other officers. But apparently that was not the case as the points are still marked as spent, even with the officer deleted. Is there any way to get these points back? I'm not sure if the is a skill cap for bridge officers. Have I screwed myself over for a long time? I just became a LC if that helps at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
You never get BO points back, they are an infinite resource.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 02:23 PM
You cant refund points. If you retrain a skill or delete a BO those points are gone. There is no cap on the BO skill points though, so other than having to earn more points there is no penalty.

If you wanted that officer back you could try a GM petition perhaps.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoriz

If you wanted that officer back you could try a GM petition perhaps.
If they won't return BO's I lost to broken quests, they most certainly will not return BO's destroyed intentionally....which is unfortunate.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link2092
Alright, so last night, I accidentally deleted my science bridge officer that I had invested a number of points in. I was under the impression that those points would be refunded to my pool so I could spend them on other officers. But apparently that was not the case as the points are still marked as spent, even with the officer deleted. Is there any way to get these points back? I'm not sure if the is a skill cap for bridge officers. Have I screwed myself over for a long time? I just became a LC if that helps at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The jerk finally learns how to fix the copier and next thing you know he is taking a job with Xerox.

And then you have to hire a new guy and teach him how to fix the copier.

Being a star ship captain stinks.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2010, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
If they won't return BO's I lost to broken quests, they most certainly will not return BO's destroyed intentionally....which is unfortunate.
Was said BO in your inventory or lost in transaction during the quest reward? If something was actually in your inventory at some point they are more likely to recover it at least in my experience.