Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ausar_513
While I agree with you on the cosmetic issues, I'd rather the developers work on content patches right now, and for that matter, who can respect your post after reading the title... It's not that difficult, to make yourself sound more intelligent and less uneducated, repeat after me:
They're sitting in their car, over there.
Now you try. Once you get that, we'll work on You're vs. your, and two/too/to, and are/our.
for a more advanced topic we'll explain later that would/should/could "of" also doesn't exist, it's have, not of... the "of" mistake comes from people hearing the contraction Would've...
sigh. I really don't care if your grammar is right, or if your punctuation is correct, I just want people to not use the completely wrong word for things. Is that too much to ask?
Oh so sorry grammar police!!! Please a thousand pardon's Oh wise, great and mighty GRAMMAR police!!!!!!
Please do not take our spoils of war which we have wasted another through conquest to obtain........

Gimme a break man I dont care about typing, I was doing ten things at once as if it mattered anyway. Sorry if this affects your opinion of me so highly. If this does then please by all means ignore me and dont respond to any of my posts it wont hurt my feelings NONE trust me <some more improper grammar>

BUT if you can look past one or two grammatical errors made by me not caring since you obvioulsy got the general idea of my post like EVERYONE else then PLZ respond accordingly and if you know something I dont do tell.

PS Also Mr grammar police you have had a grammar fail.... in critiqueing my bad typing/spelling/grammar skillz you neglectd to point out the improper sentence structure and continuing paragraphs I use due to the fact that I refuse to use periods

Why? you ask? well I dont know why you didnt spot this maybe cuz you werent that good in grammar school at the grammar police academy I dont know. I do know this I CAN spell and type and even use proper syntax when forming and expressing each and every idea HOWEVER I dont want to cuz its the internetz and im LAZY and thats just how I roll.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
When are the Klingons gonna get there Orion Slave Girl Outfits? U know like the ones ALL the npcs wear........... while they are at it when are we gonna get more than just ONE costume option? AND when can we get rid of those stupid collars? I dont like having one on my female BO's it looks like im into DOM.

Plz some answers would b niic, if anyone know or has any of these elusive answers or they are in some new and upcoming patch plz, plz lemme know... thnx.

<Lets not forget that several hundered people play as the Klingons as well plz>
More Klingon QQ when did they get so QQ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2010, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariel_Martog
More Klingon QQ when did they get so QQ?
Its a question, not a QQ. FedBear, get it right ..... And yes I know only the fedbears are supposed to QQ well so far thats how it is. To set the record straight this isnt a QQ post its a buncha questions posed by me cuz I would like to see this stuff implemented. Thats all, not QQng Promise.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Back on topic!

Cryptic giv C-storegoodies for everyone!

"I'll buy this for a dollar!"