Lt. Commander
# 1 Action Bar FUBAR after patch
02-13-2010, 03:59 AM
When i go into space, the actions on my personal action bar, has Ground powers instead of space powers!

I cant remove buttons 1,2 and three, which all show melee damage! Ive tried EVERYTHING to make it "normal" again. Restarting the game, changing ships, zones etc.

Now, if I change to one of my other ships, undock - The skillbar is showing normal space powers, but when i change back to my t5 ship, i get the fricking melee attack powers again! And I cant even drag them away, theire locked

Anyone else ?

If so, did you manage to fix it ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 08:26 AM
I too am having this problem. Although it is only my number 1 button that is stuck on melee. Still it throws off the way I was using my weapons. I hope it is fixed soon.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Arrgh
02-13-2010, 08:52 AM
This is really, really frustrating! I'm missing abilities, I can't remove the first melee ability out of the action bar. It completely throws off my hotkeys! Why, oh why, would there be melee abilities in the action tray for tactical view?

PLEASE FIX THIS
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2010, 08:53 AM
I havent logged in yet today, but I've been having action bar issues for several days at least.

Icons on space bar do not stay gone once I remove them. (they come back when I load to a new area)
Space bar doesnt always stay set to the 2 row format, reverts to 1 row.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-13-2010, 09:02 AM
yeah frickin annoying.

What I did was change the action bar number on the side, from 1, to 5 instead. And action bar number 2, i changed to 6. So thats a "fix" fer ya =)

Still annoying tho.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2010, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utepils View Post
When i go into space, the actions on my personal action bar, has Ground powers instead of space powers!

I cant remove buttons 1,2 and three, which all show melee damage! Ive tried EVERYTHING to make it "normal" again. Restarting the game, changing ships, zones etc.

Now, if I change to one of my other ships, undock - The skillbar is showing normal space powers, but when i change back to my t5 ship, i get the fricking melee attack powers again! And I cant even drag them away, theire locked

Anyone else ?

If so, did you manage to fix it ?
same problem here. the game is unplayable this way. this might be the last straw, so many things bothered me since headstart, but this is just a bit too much
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utepils View Post
yeah frickin annoying.

What I did was change the action bar number on the side, from 1, to 5 instead. And action bar number 2, i changed to 6. So thats a "fix" fer ya =)

Still annoying tho.
Good idea - thank you!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-13-2010, 09:37 AM
Same problem here. also I can't remove anything from tool bar slot 1.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 11:37 AM
This breaks the game for me. Showstopper Cryptic. NEEDED A FIX YESTERDAY!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Drastic solution, but it works. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Whatever skills are now placed in the effect locations, will now work property, the graphics just show, improperly. Slot 1 of Tray 1, still shows as 'Jab' for me, but, it fire off whatever power I drag into that slot, now.