Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Seriously what the heck?
02-13-2010, 03:13 AM
What the heck happened? There is NO pvp going on red side or at least with T2, my only other option to level now is the Expanse and I would rather poke my eyes out than farm that place for hours/days. What the heck happened to make all the pvp empty? It cant be new pve content, if it is its not around my level. What gives?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-13-2010, 03:21 AM
no ones had this happen or noticed it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-13-2010, 03:42 AM
Klingon side has gotten only nerf after nerf and hardly any love.

This will lead to only one thing, desertion.

Welcome to STO where only the pure HC Klingon players play T5 Space 5v5 DM until they have all the pvp badge gear. Then half stops playing STO if they are bored and half go to Fed side alt.

Klingons is a dying faction, we are not getting enuff focus from developer side and there is 0 information from developers to us Klingon players.

Information would be great, specific information what is coming and approx when and what we can expect in the future. etc.

i even made a topic about it.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-13-2010, 03:50 AM
I noticed that the main people i see in Klingon space are the T5 ones, i would like to get there but how the heck would I get there if I cant even make exp to GET there?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-13-2010, 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
I noticed that the main people i see in Klingon space are the T5 ones, i would like to get there but how the heck would I get there if I cant even make exp to GET there?
Use the ingame search engine for players (by name etc) then just look the same level players and PM them if they would want to make a premade to that tier game you are in.

Its important to ask for longer period premade participants, so when you start you can play 2-3h and then if someone leaves ask them to announce it in advance so you can get replacement player.

Your friend list should be full of names of players you play with in the same tiers and then just ask everyone to join to team, and when you have a team, just roll.

AND when you have almost the same players always, then you can make tactics that everyone is familiar with, ie starting position, what is dpsed 1st is there target switch, who interrupts the healers etc etc.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-13-2010, 06:06 AM
Ive noticed this myself. I play klingon permanently and for some reason, almost the entire list is 3 or lower red - klingons.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-13-2010, 06:16 AM
I still see alot of Klingon players in pvp ques, Normally end up getting wasted by them, so I cant see them been getting nerfed, they are still worthy opponents.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
Klingon side has gotten only nerf after nerf and hardly any love.

This will lead to only one thing, desertion.

Welcome to STO where only the pure HC Klingon players play T5 Space 5v5 DM until they have all the pvp badge gear. Then half stops playing STO if they are bored and half go to Fed side alt.

Klingons is a dying faction, we are not getting enuff focus from developer side and there is 0 information from developers to us Klingon players.

Information would be great, specific information what is coming and approx when and what we can expect in the future. etc.

i even made a topic about it.....

Please... this is a very soppy post. If Klingons have nothing on their faction in terms of gameplay content, that means they have nothing but to constantly keep gaining. Cryptic will expand the Klingon faction with more content with mid-March's patch. For now, they have more important and fundamental things to work on, such as game mechanics.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-13-2010, 06:16 AM
Nerf after Nerf...

Klingons get Initial attack on a target, a well organized crew can hit 1 ship at the same time..., when ever Feds are out numbered, we get slaughtered, when ever klingons are outnumbered you remain cloaked till you have your full team.

You all have the same skills as we do, and can utilize them.., you all have that warp and cloaking ability even while under fire..., Most of the Klingons I've fought seem to have no issues with Shield or Hull strength..., and you all rip apart our ships like they were nothing.., so umm where's the nerfs?

It's to easy pvp'ing as a klingon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-13-2010, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inaphase View Post
Nerf after Nerf...

Klingons get Initial attack on a target, a well organized crew can hit 1 ship at the same time..., when ever Feds are out numbered, we get slaughtered, when ever klingons are outnumbered you remain cloaked till you have your full team.

You all have the same skills as we do, and can utilize them.., you all have that warp and cloaking ability even while under fire..., Most of the Klingons I've fought seem to have no issues with Shield or Hull strength..., and you all rip apart our ships like they were nothing.., so umm where's the nerfs?

It's to easy pvp'ing as a klingon.
Yea ofc it is easy as we have S U P P O R T players in our group. you dont, tough luck.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:23 PM.