Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
WTF I've been telling u ***s to get to fed side for days, and now you do it while im out of town? Go **** yourselves.

Get back in town? not like it matters lol - Feds level so fast. Hell all you have to do is instance hop a couple times and "Ka'plahz". Hell you dont even have to do anything most of the time lol. But yah you can catch up.

It is kinda fun twink'n out feds in all blues lol, what else do you do with 15mil ?

Least this way we can actually get to play the content they release.

Za'Rex/Zautin
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-13-2010, 05:35 AM
yawn

seen it all before, was funny in '97 maybe
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2010, 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydex View Post
If you only heard the accusations and complaints we receive Matt, you would probably be more understanding.
I've also updated the original post to reflect that not all losing teams complain.
Aye, I can imagine.

You guys should post some strategies and tactics for both sides. Hopefully that will cut down on some of the QQ.

I tried posting for Fed side but it seems like they all ignore me. Probably because I'm too casual so not enough people see me play, whereas you guys have a reputation.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt_Dravis
Aye, I can imagine.

You guys should post some strategies and tactics for both sides. Hopefully that will cut down on some of the QQ.

I tried posting for Fed side but it seems like they all ignore me. Probably because I'm too casual so not enough people see me play, whereas you guys have a reputation.
When I dont have my fleetmates around and have to pug, you can see how bad the lack of autoteam and voicechat are. Its like sticking abunch of people that dont speak the same language and half are deaf/dumb together to try to do a job they dont know how to do.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Murder who? What? When? Where?

Never heard of ya, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-13-2010, 08:50 AM
I love epeen threads.

See you guys on the field.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Narcissism and ego, what a charming combination. Less attention getting devices, more pew pew.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-13-2010, 09:03 AM
I wondered where u guyz got too lol
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-13-2010, 09:13 AM
A premade group celebrating themselves? Just jack off and leave us alone please.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-13-2010, 09:23 AM
Do these folks play in tier 1? I can only assume so going by the damage numbers in the screenshots. As for the kill scores, any half decent players from pugs that gather into a team that sticks together through the course of a day will have scores like that Vs random pugs on the others side.

I never really got the whole superiority complex of some pre-mades when they perform no better than a group that gravitates towards one another throughout the course of a day and communicates only va the chat box. It only takes the minimum of organization to win and win convincingly against those with none in this game.