Originally Posted by Hagon View Post
Murder who? What? When? Where?

Never heard of ya, sorry.
ditto.

quite pathetic these types of threads tbh
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-13-2010, 10:32 AM
If you've been pvping at all at Tier 5 you've seen these guys. I play with them almost every game.

It's pretty hard to lose a space warzone right now with Klingon. Just got out of a game a few ago that we actually started down 0-5 undermanned and easily won 15-10 in the end. Then 2 more straight 15-1 or 15-0 games.

Side question - premades dont queue vs other premades right? They can't possibly have that in the game yet.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-13-2010, 10:39 AM
completely unknown attention *****s...
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-13-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTray View Post
If you've been pvping at all at Tier 5 you've seen these guys. I play with them almost every game.

It's pretty had to lose a space warzone right now with Klingon. Just got out of a game a few ago that we actually started down 0-5 undermanned and easily won 15-10 in the end. Then 2 more straight 15-1 or 15-0 games.

Side question - premades dont queue vs other premades right? They can't possibly have that in the game yet.
I queue with my regular group so don't see them, i only have their screenshots to go by. The only way to bump into them would be to pug it up.

Occasionally you will get group Vs group matches but it's a roll of the dice. As far as i can tell, say there are only 6 people queuing on one side but the person that's solo queued first then they have priority over the group, even if there are no more sign up to fill out their group. When you throw that against the imbalance of the other side often having 80-100 ish in the queue then the odds of meeting up are slim.

I really wish theyd implement solo queus and group queues. Running yourself and just want to run some matches quickly without caring who ends up on your team? sign up to the solo, and vice versa for groups. That being said, normal discussion doesn't really belong in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-13-2010, 10:58 AM
Don't think I've ever heard of Murder Fleet, and to be honest some of those scoreboard shots weren't very impressive at all. 15-5 against a team that did no healing, and your team's heal numbers that low? I mean I get it if people are just goofing around, but eh, whatever.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-13-2010, 11:12 AM
I've never heard of you guys. You sound like a bunch of self important douchebags though. I heard posting on the forums and bragging that you can beat a bunch of unorganized people while being in premades takes skill.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-13-2010, 11:16 AM
forget i said anything
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-13-2010, 01:35 PM
A Warrior's deeds speak for themselves. The fact you have come to the forums to post of your supposed exploits proves that you have no deeds that will speak for you.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-13-2010, 02:01 PM
15-5 premade vs pug, you really are the bestest.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-13-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey now there is no need for all the flames, however i can see where the though on this thread has gotten a bit out of perspective.

I agree the match pics were not necessary , as it is only T2 Fed pvp what whatever. The whole point was to show a lot of the QQ that has been generated on these thread to "Nerf Klingons" were much initially caused by our premades. We didn't post about it then, we posted on those threads in defense asking "what was so op?" etc in defense of our faction.

As it has been stated before playing a Klingon is extremely boring as it stands so we decided to roll Fed chars for something new. What do you know we ran into the exact same QQ that stated Feds need to be nerfed.

My officer thought this is thread worthy, considering all the other trash on the forums we thought it might be something different. It was our thought to show that most of the "zomg nerf!" cry threads were generated because of premades mainly, Not to flamebait.

STO has a large playerbase and im not surprised the majority of people have never run/competed against us. For that ill toss out a quick review. We have about 15 Generals in our fleet ( Including the first Generals/level 45s ) , and we have been running remades sence open beta.

We were part of the first tier 5 match, and hundreds of matches before and after. Almost all of these lead to a perfect 15-0 or near perfect match victory.

Generally these matches were follow by some form of "zomg nerf Klingons" QQ. Whatever you expect that.

So really there is no need for the flames, there are plenty of other threads for such things. This thread was not ment as an "e-peen" waving tool. Instead to show that premades cause the majority of QQ of the forums, that is all.

Za'Rex/Zautin

Leader of Murder Fleet

Oh and on the fed side premades, its easy to come into a match in progress, and we had some pugs that likes to FI away to get ganked, hence the lack of perfect scores, again , whatever.