Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
02-13-2010, 09:41 PM
AS promised, here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNbZoeqsWo

Please note I am not proud of this as the guy was terrible. I am merly posting this because this is the type of player crying for NERF.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
02-13-2010, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydex View Post
AS promised, here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNbZoeqsWo

Please note I am not proud of this as the guy was terrible. I am merly posting this because this is the type of player crying for NERF.
Cool Story Bro
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
02-14-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crydex View Post
AS promised, here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNbZoeqsWo

Please note I am not proud of this as the guy was terrible. I am merly posting this because this is the type of player crying for NERF.
WTF nerf carriers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
02-14-2010, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
WTF nerf carriers.
I know right? First I uncloaked and then I used all of my fighters and whatnot.. Total bs,
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45 Good looking ship
02-14-2010, 04:29 AM
One of these days, every one else will eventually level to 40+
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
02-14-2010, 07:16 AM
*lolerskatez to victory*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
02-14-2010, 08:21 AM
All obligatory shaking down and posturing aside, there's really little we can do or prove atm since the game doesn't keep pvp stats. No ratings or winloss records or anything.

I appreciate the call out. These boys want someone to come knock them off their bar stool. That's fine, I just wish this game offered that in some way.

In other news - I wish you guys would play t5 fed. They need some knowledgeable and authoritative pvp teams. The whiners are just failboat flying a nerf flag.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
02-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
All obligatory shaking down and posturing aside, there's really little we can do or prove atm since the game doesn't keep pvp stats. No ratings or winloss records or anything.

I appreciate the call out. These boys want someone to come knock them off their bar stool. That's fine, I just wish this game offered that in some way.

In other news - I wish you guys would play t5 fed. They need some knowledgeable and authoritative pvp teams. The whiners are just failboat flying a nerf flag.
T5 (FED) Murder Fleet coming soon.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
02-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Rumor has it that PVE grind is EVEN FASTER than pvp grind was at release.

Nevertheless, I am not looking forward to all that PVE grind on my way to admiral. But, alas, Fed is the future of PVP. When FvF comes, it will be over for the klingon faction.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
02-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
Rumor has it that PVE grind is EVEN FASTER than pvp grind was at release.

Nevertheless, I am not looking forward to all that PVE grind on my way to admiral. But, alas, Fed is the future of PVP. When FvF comes, it will be over for the klingon faction.
Yeah.. sucks.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 AM.