Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Galactic News Network
Login

Closed Thread

Captain
# 11
07-07-2014, 10:18 AM
The offer of free door tickets is a nice gesture. I'm not going to be there on business, so I can't take advantage,

Also, the picture was reversed on the homepage banner. ESIRPRETNE was the Enterprise's sister ship from the mirror universe.
HAIL HYDRA! Kirk's Protege 10/26/13 http://www.dtfleet.com

Last edited by ddesjardins; 07-07-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Captain
# 12 I do not use Facebook.
07-07-2014, 04:19 PM
So you must have a facebook page to enter this contest?

I do not use facebook both because I don't want my facebook data mined and because once Facebook knows you they track your progress at any facebook-connected page anywhere on the web and I don't want that.

Even if I did, today is 7/8 and I just now saw the message, there would be no time.

At such time as you announce a contest that does not require a Facebook account please do let us know, I will be glad to participate.
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
07-08-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm only a 10 hour drive to Vegas.

I would enter, but it requires Facebook. I stopped using Facebook last year and don't intend to go back.

Please no Facebook-only contests.
Ensign
# 14
07-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by realisticalty View Post
So you must have a facebook page to enter this contest?

I do not use facebook both because I don't want my facebook data mined and because once Facebook knows you they track your progress at any facebook-connected page anywhere on the web and I don't want that.

Even if I did, today is 7/8 and I just now saw the message, there would be no time.

At such time as you announce a contest that does not require a Facebook account please do let us know, I will be glad to participate.
I couldn't have said it better! There should be an alternate way to enter.
Rihannsu
# 15
07-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Amazing guys!!!
Captain
# 16
07-10-2014, 07:09 AM
I've entered this contest with the code you have to add. I do have FB account and have liked and have followed Star Trek Online Facebook. So air fare and hotel not included in the prize?
Time will only tell!
Closed Thread