Lt. Commander
# 141 Recruiting on skills?
03-18-2010, 06:01 AM
morning fleet and good day allso.

i was wondering to think that we could change recrui9t to special skills people have.
as the respec is knocking at our door, we can ask new members to fill in there skillpoints and what they are plannig on making.

as this game got great skillsets we can be annything we like and allso change the settings with some BO skills.

but for being a good RA you need some skills well set (depends on what you like to be) for tobe able to suport or do things as a group.
i am thinking of making this a recruitoption more than demanding this cus i dont wat to think we are to serious in a bad way.

i personally got a perfect 95ish % science char that is rly rly fun to play.
i am a perfectionist and trying not to reflet too mutch in my fleet on this but i want to ask people that are likewise in setting up a char to aply for my fleet aswell and thinking more in the RAID way of the game.

than if so we can make a rly cool RAID groups like based on the skills you have rather than what class you are.
its my personal aproach on this game and some others that actually have this(not manny do)
like WoW was for me not this and i quitted within a month.
guil;dwars i couls not just be a class with skills and setting in skilltree on special operations like a certain mission to use drain power or root a target.
but i could easy switch to a totally difrent style to p[lay an other mission.
this game got all this as well i believe.

a science guy can be allot(see the KITS you can use.
every KIT got its own speciallity like doctor is a full healer instant with HoT allso on a sidedish.
so to aply for a role you say i am groun/healer suport HoT or somthin.
but when you like debuff science you got a totally difrent setting in skills and everything so you be more debuff and buff on what you want.

and some more difrent combinations or focused goal on a char.

it would be great to builkd up on this idea to focus characters sets of skills and trees to make some powerfull teams.

ok just a thought i had and added here for annyone to read and get ideas from.
if you feel like wohoo this is cool, well feel free to contact me ingame or mail me or ofc put message here.
i see allot of people focused on pure damage and i think there right, cus juging manny manny MMO there isnt annything els but that.
i however dont like to just overpower an ennemy with dmg and kill 1shot or whatever.
i prefer a bit more depth to that or i dont play the game.
reason i say nerfing a game is like showing you dont have the brain to come with a solution.
however balancing a game is req allot of brainpower to setup things so that its not easy but allso not to hard but just the right dmg/heal that req for that.
if a mage or anny dmg class char nukes to hard you might wanna think of removing some ennergy so he keeps his awesome blasts(why you play a mage in the 1st place) but cant easy kill a mob.
than you got balance.
lowering dmg would take away the tooth to chew the meat.

and who whats that !!!!

man i am typing like crazy again.

life prosper
Lt. Commander
# 142
03-18-2010, 10:19 AM
guessing this update comes when we least expect it silently lol
Lt. Commander
# 143
03-18-2010, 04:38 PM
ah man what a pitty, i played wondering there was no update and now i goto bed and my game starts patching.

glad its there though.
Lt. Commander
# 144 update stuf
03-19-2010, 05:11 AM
hello fleet,

i noticed that this updater loops allot when i log on and off again.

when i log off it download a 64mb patch and will do this every time.

ok just saying so you guys know it aswell.
the official release of the expansion will be prob next week or later cus fist this friday all tru weekend we have to goto the test server for free stuf and meeting with cryptic there.

life prosper
Lt. Commander
# 145 assimulation-tribble ?
03-20-2010, 02:30 PM
i am guessing cryptdudes are on tribble now.

see ya there
Lt. Commander
# 146 tribble testings.
03-21-2010, 02:56 AM
maybee it was me but i coundt find anny cryptic guys.
pitty but i did play a couple of ds9 takeovers and it was quite fun and hard enough as it is

the cure i want to play but not on a test server.

it would be great if there was an option to play instant lvl 45 chars like engeneer or somthing to set it up at lvl 45 and test and kill stuf.

i got killed a few times in FvF fights cus i had like 5 ships pwning me and as usuall others were like ermm i am going to help or where is the firebutton on this ship.
fun todo though to bad so manny are so scared to fire a laser(its not real its a game )

life prosper,
Lt. Commander
# 147
03-21-2010, 02:12 PM
a great evening fleet
Lt. Commander
# 148
03-21-2010, 11:20 PM
morning guys
Lt. Commander
# 149
03-22-2010, 05:23 AM