Lt. Commander
# 61
02-22-2010, 11:53 AM
ye a coffeebuble is good for playing sto.
it gives great power to youre impulse engines.

i sugest you try it

life prosper
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-22-2010, 11:57 AM
are you bored?
look no further and aply to us

MU is the place to be for you!!!
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-22-2010, 05:13 PM
gheh just killed the entity and that was too long
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-22-2010, 05:15 PM
goodnight fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-23-2010, 02:42 AM
patchday ok thats nice.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-23-2010, 03:00 AM
if you recruit for a fleet you make shure you find the right people not just the ones spamming for a fleet.
thats like asking for trouble if you ask me.
all respect to people that dont know well about stuf but saying you a pro but cant even setup an account and ask on a forum?
not a pro its an open closet with dark corners

good morning, :p
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-23-2010, 03:17 AM
i saw a post of a dude making his own video how he rips off fleets.
this stuf is allso weird, i cant believe someone would do sutch a thing and i feel pitty for the fleets he robbed.

It dont mean you can go around spamming a name of a guy doing sutch a thing thats against more rules than the fact he robbed fleets as a pirate.

the intention sounds noble infact and pulling it off on so manny fleets show that not just he steals but allso manny fleets dont use the apropriate actions for not letting this happen.

thats like askining for trouble.
if you are pro and exp in MMO you KNOW they rob steal and emm ninja stuf to get ritch and it doesnt aply on just 1 guy so you cant go around spamming 1 name as you know there are manny that do.

what do i do if i get robbed?
you make shure it dont happen again and think of it as a lesson we all have to go tru.
in the passed i been robbed a few times and mostly by cute girls acting rly nice to me an my mebers
as we didnt have a girl in our fleet at that time we wanted to make shure she liked anny single guy in the fleet so she gain allot cus my fleets allways where rly ritch cus i dont make mistakes like letting a bank ofen for annyone to rob or better say grab what they need.

but the girl being cure and all took allot of us than logged off and never to hear of again on that char.

thats how people or most people are.

being good got manny depths like making shure you get what you need than making shure fleet gets what it needs than last is like making a fleetbank open with millions in it.

i dont know if you read what i am saying but i am pretty shure i know what i mean but typing it is a difrent thing.

just to all other fleets i feel the pain of being robbed, and i wish you all the best in regaining youre cash/itmes.

i saw the movie this guy putted and he was happy about his actions means he dont care.
that show me it was rly easy for him to get like 300milion gold from several fleets.
i am strugeling to build my fleet and see not manny people around actually looking for a fleet but if you all put banks open with so mutch cash in it i understand why people join them fleets.

i guess i am a greedy guy keeping my rules and buisness sain.

annyway i just wanted to report this to my fleet guys, watch out for this sort of behaviour and all have fun like the game is ment for.

we not planning on making everybody ritch for no effort.
if you want cash you work for it thats the whole deal in my fleet effort is power not a quick toungue.

NOTE : I hope this info might help on how to use a fleetbank and how to setup a fleet if you are new

and fun is the reward.

life prosper guys
Lt. Commander
# 68
02-23-2010, 03:20 AM
ethicks is basic to some but not to all.

aply that in the loggs
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-23-2010, 03:32 AM
i wish there was some kind of pass for every fleet member like the badge we all wear and add the item out of bank thing in it.

like hey you new in fleet here is a pass for 1 free item and 3k.

would be nice but too mutch work to make i guess
if you ever go on a group trip somewhere you allways get like 1 or 2 free coffee.
thats how i woukd like it to give a new member a pass or coupon they can use for 1 or 2 itmes for free.
but the cash would be like putting 10 gold in fleet bank before it enabled.

see how the visa versa thing work thats how you want it to work.
and they have to bring effort to gain some.

in some games at higher stakes same stuf happens btw its nothing new.
people like to steal or grab if they can its the nature of human being.
being civilized dont mean you dont steal its you know how to behave thats a difrent story.
behaving is somthing you learn from experiance and if thats not clear enough.
put a bucked with like 1000 euro on a street and i guarantee it will be gone in a few sec and not by a greedy robbing pirate but by civilized people tending there primal need.

life prosper,
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-23-2010, 03:34 AM
ok thats that topic about mebers and fleet issues called drama i guess.